• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

For all those who achieved 90+,aka A*, or beyond in urdu B olevel....

Reaction score
I would really appreciate your effort for the community if you could share any of your essays in urdu B,generally speaking to A* achievers or beyond.THE ESSAY CAN BE OF ANY TOPIC ,THOUGH,
THE ONE YOU WROTE IN THE CIE EXAM WOULD BE REALLY HELPFUL if you could recall that.
Urdu session
Koi rakawat na mehsoos karan apne essay post karnay mein.IN ko zaroor saraha jae ga.
To start with,I will share my essay which my class mates consider very good....for record,I,ll give my urdu exams in may/june session 2013
Topic:Meray bachpan kay din(my childhood days)
1.Sunahra dor(Pleasant days)
2.Bachay ki tarbeeyat or bachpan(Childs grooming and childhood)
3.Bachpan ka yadgar waqiah(A memorable event of childhood)
Sorry ,I,ll write it at some other time...........

Reaction score
Here it is....the essay
Bachpan kay din yad kartay hi khooshi(Happiness) or gham(sorrow) kay mutanazah ahsasaat hotay hein.sunahra dor(time) tha.NA KOI FIKR,ZIMEDARIAN(RESPONSIBILITIES) nadard(none),har kisi ka ladla,ghalti(wrongdoing) par ulta pyar,tawaju(concentration) or khooshi ka markaz tha,goya eik(one) dheel ki si mili thi or isi mahool(sorroundings) ka mein shukarguzaar hoon jo kae(many) or ko na mil saka.(asharatan pakistani ghareeb)

dheel ka yein(this) qat,un(never ever)matlab nahein kay mujhay nazar andaz kia gya balkay apnay mahool(asharatan waldain(parents))ka shukarguzaar hoon kay achi tarbeeyat di.baroon(elders) say bolnay ki tameez di waghara waghara(e.t.c,e.t.c).ab to mujhay bi maloom(to have knowledge)ho gya ha kay waqii(really) ibtadai(initial) tarbeeyat maha(big)tarbeeyat ha.

apni bachpan ki zindagi kay dilkash aooraq(pages) mein say eik(one) waqiah batana chahta hoon.Nathia gully kay liyeh(for)rawana hooay to rahaish gah koi na mil saki.achay do,teen(three) ghantay khawaar or zaleel hooay or wapis chal diyeh.mosam(weather) mein ghair mamooly khanki(coldness) thi magar wapsi mein ajeeb(strange) sa waqiah paesh(came up)aya.ham garma garm machli ki daa,wat ura( just treat "ura"as the urdu of fly(not literally ofcourse,))rahein thay kay falaq(sky)mein dhank(rainbow) kay rang(colour) bhikr gaein.goya mushkalat or sabar ka samar(fruit) tha.waqii(really) yadgar waqiah tha.
The END...........................For record it is <200 words
Kindly comment on the essay aboout flaws,marks and stuff like that

Reaction score
Here it is....the essay
Bachpan kay din yad kartay hi khooshi(Happiness) or gham(sorrow) kay mutanazah ahsasaat hotay hein.sunahra dor(time) tha.NA KOI FIKR,ZIMEDARIAN(RESPONSIBILITIES) nadard(none),har kisi ka ladla,ghalti(wrongdoing) par ulta pyar,tawaju(concentration) or khooshi ka markaz tha,goya eik(one) dheel ki si mili thi or isi mahool(sorroundings) ka mein shukarguzaar hoon jo kae(many) or ko na mil saka.(asharatan pakistani ghareeb)

dheel ka yein(this) qat,un(never ever)matlab nahein kay mujhay nazar andaz kia gya balkay apnay mahool(asharatan waldain(parents))ka shukarguzaar hoon kay achi tarbeeyat di.baroon(elders) say bolnay ki tameez di waghara waghara(e.t.c,e.t.c).ab to mujhay bi maloom(to have knowledge)ho gya ha kay waqii(really) ibtadai(initial) tarbeeyat maha(big)tarbeeyat ha.

apni bachpan ki zindagi kay dilkash aooraq(pages) mein say eik(one) waqiah batana chahta hoon.Nathia gully kay liyeh(for)rawana hooay to rahaish gah koi na mil saki.achay do,teen(three) ghantay khawaar or zaleel hooay or wapis chal diyeh.mosam(weather) mein ghair mamooly khanki(coldness) thi magar wapsi mein ajeeb(strange) sa waqiah paesh(came up)aya.ham garma garm machli ki daa,wat ura( just treat "ura"as the urdu of fly(not literally ofcourse,))rahein thay kay falaq(sky)mein dhank(rainbow) kay rang(colour) bhikr gaein.goya mushkalat or sabar ka samar(fruit) tha.waqii(really) yadgar waqiah tha.
The END...........................For record it is <200 words
Kindly comment on the essay aboout flaws,marks and stuff like that
u hv a good expression but in according to the first point u need to discuss pleasant stuff so remove the word gham...
Moreover this is not narrative so write it generally, just in the last para u can say " main , mera" type.... I hope u got it.
Buy shazia islam essay book if u dont hv it.
I must say u hv good vocab .
apni bachpan ki zindagi kay dilkash aooraq(pages) mein say eik(one) waqiah batana chahta hoon
i think u must write it as:
Apni zindagi k sunehray dor k ek khubsurat wakye ko batana chata hn OR zindagi ki kitab k khubsurat safhat ( pages) main se chund ulfaz batana chaon ga.
GOOD EFFORT

Reaction score
u hv a good expression but in according to the first point u need to discuss pleasant stuff so remove the word gham...
Moreover this is not narrative so write it generally, just in the last para u can say " main , mera" type.... I hope u got it.
Buy shazia islam essay book if u dont hv it.
I must say u hv good vocab .
apni bachpan ki zindagi kay dilkash aooraq(pages) mein say eik(one) waqiah batana chahta hoon
i think u must write it as:
Apni zindagi k sunehray dor k ek khubsurat wakye ko batana chata hn OR zindagi ki kitab k khubsurat safhat ( pages) main se chund ulfaz batana chaon ga.
GOOD EFFORT
1st thing...I admire thee effort to give atleast a reply..........In the first line the word gham denotes that i feel somewhat empty, alone and reminisce about the good old days.......So what i say is that i certainly think of child days as good.....got it.
2nd point.You say it is not narrative.....the topic is MY childhood days so the word my Implies that it could be general though should include syuff specific to your childhood days even the last point complements this...my teacher too said that it could be general though you still have to include mainly your account and generalise it........OK
3rd point.....How is the statement that "apni bachpan ki zindagi kay dilkash............................."not right.......it is short,specific and refers to childhood not any other event............Tell me if you can about this.besides,your statement is pretty much the same.Kindly give your useful reply....
Dont mind my argumentative statements OK..........JUST LOVE TO ARGUE........1 more thing .....IF you may, give the marks and post an essay of your own or atleast suggest me a topic to write upon...........It should be lengthy and not dirceted....Thanks a bunch bro..

Reaction score
w
1st thing...I admire thee effort to give atleast a reply..........In the first line the word gham denotes that i feel somewhat empty, alone and reminisce about the good old days.......So what i say is that i certainly think of child days as good.....got it.
2nd point.You say it is not narrative.....the topic is MY childhood days so the word my Implies that it could be general though should include syuff specific to your childhood days even the last point complements this...my teacher too said that it could be general though you still have to include mainly your account and generalise it........OK
3rd point.....How is the statement that "apni bachpan ki zindagi kay dilkash............................."not right.......it is short,specific and refers to childhood not any other event............Tell me if you can about this.besides,your statement is pretty much the same.Kindly give your useful reply....
Dont mind my argumentative statements OK..........JUST LOVE TO ARGUE........1 more thing .....IF you may, give the marks and post an essay of your own or atleast suggest me a topic to write upon...........It should be lengthy and not dirceted....Thanks a bunch bro..
Okay its ur opinion, so i wont mind.
Write on any topic from past papers. start from the latest one n then atleast do till 2005.

Reaction score
So regarding the rest of my statement can you post any of your essays...........do not hold back .....ap ko saraha jae ga....and ,from your point of view, pls give marks for the essay

Reaction score
So regarding the rest of my statement can you post any of your essays...........do not hold back .....ap ko saraha jae ga....and ,from your point of view, pls give marks for the essay
11 out of 15, i dont hv mmy urdu registers now, i just gave them away. WAit if i find any , i will post it.

Reaction score
11 out of 15, i dont hv mmy urdu registers now, i just gave them away. WAit if i find any , i will post it.
If you are going to take your time..............I guess I should post another essay........kindly comment on it.tell the marks and stuff like that...By the way,a little astonished at so less marks..I mean 11 out of 15.....OK...never mind about that now...
So here is the essay
Deehat(Villages) KI TARAQI(development)
1..DEEHAT ki taraqi mein taaleem(education) ka kirdar
2.Hakoomat(Government) ka kirdar
3.Deehati kin masaeel(problems) ka shikar hein or kyon(why)?
Maeeshat(economy) or istehkam(stability) ka munbah(markaz or centre) ho nay kay bawajood yein(this) eik almia(tragedy) ha kay hamary haan(here) deehat ilm(knowledge) kay sarchashmay say mehroom hain halankay taaleem to taraqi kay jadah(way) par pehla qadm ha.ilm say na sirf shaoor(knowledge) aay ga kay kis behtar dhang(way) say fasloon(crops) ki kashtkari(cultivation) ki jae,machinery ka istimaal kia jae balka kae iqtasaadi(social) masaeel ka tadaruk(finish) bhi ho sakay ga kyon ka logon ko apnay markaz ka ilm ho jae ga.yoon(through this) ma,ashara(society) pashraft karay ga or taraqi ka aftab(sun) chamakta rahe ga.
Ghurbat-o-iflaas(poverty) kay mary deehatoon ko hakoomti tawajuh(attention) ki azhad zaroorat.hakoomat machinery,abpashi(irrigation) kay zaraeih(sources),dispensary,haspatalloon(hospitals)or sab say aham(zaroori) darsgahoon(educational institutions) ko faraham kar kay taraqi ko lazmi bana sakti ha.alawa,azein(even more) deegar(many) mansoobon(plans) say deehat ko pasmandigi(undeveloped) say taraqi yafta banasaktay hein.
khah/agarchah isi pasmandigi ki waja maa,ashi(economy) or ma,ashati maseel hein.yein log jahil,towahum parast(nostalgia loving sort) or puranay rawajoon par atkay hoeey hein.yoon yein zulm,kasmapursi(poverty) or ajeeran(plight) zindagi goozar rahein hein.yaani baat phir(again) taaleem ki taraf aati hay jo yaqeenun(really) har tarah ki taraqi ki zamin(guarantee giver) ha..

Reaction score
h
please reply bro.you were online yesterday.(that is,if you are not busy )
hey dont get upset. but there is something i will like to tell u > dont use too many hi-FI WORDS .... it can be devasting for a Urdu b student.
Moreover if u hv access to matric book : Quwaid -e-insha .... there r good essays behind it, and to add beauty u can use a good relevant piece of poetry.

Reaction score
th
If you are going to take your time..............I guess I should post another essay........kindly comment on it.tell the marks and stuff like that...By the way,a little astonished at so less marks..I mean 11 out of 15.....OK...never mind about that now...
So here is the essay
Deehat(Villages) KI TARAQI(development)
1..DEEHAT ki taraqi mein taaleem(education) ka kirdar
2.Hakoomat(Government) ka kirdar
3.Deehati kin masaeel(problems) ka shikar hein or kyon(why)?
Maeeshat(economy) or istehkam(stability) ka munbah(markaz or centre) ho nay kay bawajood yein(this) eik almia(tragedy) ha kay hamary haan(here) deehat ilm(knowledge) kay sarchashmay say mehroom hain halankay taaleem to taraqi kay jadah(way) par pehla qadm ha.ilm say na sirf shaoor(knowledge) aay ga kay kis behtar dhang(way) say fasloon(crops) ki kashtkari(cultivation) ki jae,machinery ka istimaal kia jae balka kae iqtasaadi(social) masaeel ka tadaruk(finish) bhi ho sakay ga kyon ka logon ko apnay markaz ka ilm ho jae ga.yoon(through this) ma,ashara(society) pashraft karay ga or taraqi ka aftab(sun) chamakta rahe ga.
Ghurbat-o-iflaas(poverty) kay mary deehatoon ko hakoomti tawajuh(attention) ki azhad zaroorat.hakoomat machinery,abpashi(irrigation) kay zaraeih(sources),dispensary,haspatalloon(hospitals)or sab say aham(zaroori) darsgahoon(educational institutions) ko faraham kar kay taraqi ko lazmi bana sakti ha.alawa,azein(even more) deegar(many) mansoobon(plans) say deehat ko pasmandigi(undeveloped) say taraqi yafta banasaktay hein.
khah/agarchah isi pasmandigi ki waja maa,ashi(economy) or ma,ashati maseel hein.yein log jahil,towahum parast(nostalgia loving sort) or puranay rawajoon par atkay hoeey hein.yoon yein zulm,kasmapursi(poverty) or ajeeran(plight) zindagi goozar rahein hein.yaani baat phir(again) taaleem ki taraf aati hay jo yaqeenun(really) har tarah ki taraqi ki zamin(guarantee giver) ha..
the topic u attempted is the one students are afraid of....and believe me its a good attempt but still use a bit simple language, believe me , all u need is practice of past papers as paper 2 is totally dependent on that. u r almost ready for A*.

Reaction score
Thnxxx.......and do post your essays.
bila jhijhak urdu mazmoon post karo .ok
And thanks for all your time till now and in advance

Reaction score
Thnxxx.......and do post your essays.
bila jhijhak urdu mazmoon post karo .ok
And thanks for all your time till now and in advance
no problem, must say ur urdu is good than mine, but dont use 2 many words in a sentence. try to use vivid language

Reaction score
Post your essays(if you can) to show this vivid language..I mean i need to see your,s .not the book,s coz they are written either too long or by Mushaaq or experts.....
Do grade or rate this essay as well.You are online bro.

Reaction score
Ok so u getting emotional???
look i said b4 u r good at this essaay thing but use a bit simple language , i mean not too many difficult words in a sentence. Moreover for A* u need to ace paper 2 , translation , comprehension, summary etc. focus on them too and if u do u can IA get A*.

Reaction score
Post your essays(if you can) to show this vivid language..I mean i need to see your,s .not the book,s coz they are written either too long or by Mushaaq or experts.....
Do grade or rate this essay as well.You are online bro.
and the online thing u said, sorry but i never sign out and my laptop is always on .