• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

freaking out about chemistry result

Reaction score
hey guys ,please post your expected gt over here for all the components of chem ..I m freaking out on chem ....just wanna calm myself down..please help me out fellas ...

Reaction score
lol I happen to pass by xtremepapers randomly and i saw you're question hmmm...:/ well i can tell you this there is absolutley nothing you can do about you're exam paper whats done is done and whats given is given its all in the hands of the examiner he/she is probably checking it right now! but don't get dishearted you are not the examiner for starters the examiner will try and will be very very fair, at the same time God will give you what you deserve based on you're hard work and more from his mercy, so the only thing you can do is prey, prey and enjoy you're summer worry on results day okay may God give us great results.