• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Free University Advice

Reaction score
I want to apply for Bachelors (Electrical engineering ). I have 7A's in Olevel and will be appearing for Alevel in May 2013. Want to apply for fall 2013 session. I will apply to Monash and Nottingham Malaysia campus, but apart from these where else can I apply? I can afford 15lacs per year. Also I heard Germany is an option too? But do they teach in English?

Reaction score
I want to apply for Bachelors (Electrical engineering ). I have 7A's in Olevel and will be appearing for Alevel in May 2013. Want to apply for fall 2013 session. I will apply to Monash and Nottingham Malaysia campus, but apart from these where else can I apply? I can afford 15lacs per year. Also I heard Germany is an option too? But do they teach in English?

Hello, what are the subjects you are giving in A level and what are your predicted grades? And have you attempted IELTS?

Reaction score
Hello, what are the subjects you are giving in A level and what are your predicted grades? And have you attempted IELTS?

Bio Phy chem maths.... predicted grades are 2A2B. And no I havent yet attempted but I am planning to do in February. Also apart from this do you know any good medical uni outside Pak in my budget?

Reaction score
I want to study Computer science or mechanical engineering in Oxford University. My O level result is 9A* and an A. In A levels I took Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Further Maths, Computing and Accounting. If I get A* in all these subjects plus write excellent personal statements, have excellent interviews and good transcript what are my chances of getting into Oxford with a full 100% reach oxford scholarship? Help me!

Reaction score
I want to study Computer science or mechanical engineering in Oxford University. My O level result is 9A* and an A. In A levels I took Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Further Maths, Computing and Accounting. If I get A* in all these subjects plus write excellent personal statements, have excellent interviews and good transcript what are my chances of getting into Oxford with a full 100% reach oxford scholarship? Help me!

Kindly check your inbox. I have replied there.

Reaction score
Is it possible to get to Aga Khan university if u have not opted for maths as a subject in pre medical???

Reaction score
Can you give me the names of Russel group(top 20 Uk universities) universities which offer full scholarship?

Reaction score
Is it possible to get to Aga Khan university if u have not opted for maths as a subject in pre medical???
Yes it is possible. You only need Physics. Chemistry and Biology as your subjects to apply to AKU. However, there will be a section of Maths in the AKU entry test. So, you must have some knowledge of Maths as calculators are not allowed during the entry test.

Reaction score
Hey, is any one of you aware of this college SIR SYED COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES FOR GIRLS in Karachi, Pakistan? How's the reputation, studies and everything ? I need to know this fast. Would appreciate your response!

Reaction score
I would like your honest opinion based on your knowledge and experience to help me make 1 decision which would be really important for my life.

Should I major in University in:-
1.Aeronautical Engineering
2. Software Engineering,

Got a passion for both,everything is balanced with both,dont care much about the salary but both have similar....just dont want to regret the decision once I get the job....what do you suggest and what can you say about both professions?

Reaction score
I would like your honest opinion based on your knowledge and experience to help me make 1 decision which would be really important for my life.

Should I major in University in:-
1.Aeronautical Engineering
2. Software Engineering,

Got a passion for both,everything is balanced with both,dont care much about the salary but both have similar....just don't want to regret the decision once I get the job....what do you suggest and what can you say about both professions?

My advice for choosing careers is usually to choose a careers which you like and are really interested in, but since you are passionate about both fields you will have to look for other factors, mainly the employment factor. I don't know much about aeronautical, but I know that there are lots of employment and even self-employment opportunities for software engineers. It also depends on which universities you are considering to go to?

I think software engineering is the better option. I hope you make the right decision!

Reaction score
AoA wr wb
whats the difference between software eng and computer science and which one is better? also, which uni is best for these fields?