• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Full, free O- and A- Level Chemistry tutorial videos

Reaction score
Hello fellow students, if you or someone else you know are preparing for O-Level or A-Level chemistry this October/November 2020, or sometime in the future, please check out my YouTube channel where I feature step-by-step tutorial videos on my thought processes in addressing the examination papers across the different variants of the Cambridge International curriculum.

Even if your zone(s) is/are set to sit for a specific variant, it never hurts to check out the same curriculum in other variants for practice. Please subscribe to the channel to support this not-for-profit endeavour. Also, please spread the words to your friends/teachers/contacts to benefit more students like yourself.

More contents will come in the future in terms of topic conceptual developments but my focus for now is to prepare students for public examinations.

Thanks.