• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Full tutorials - A Level chemistry Paper 5 planning, design, analysis and evaluation

Reaction score
Hi all, check out the updated CIE A Level Chemistry Paper 5 tutorials on my channel. I think out loud, and that has helped many former students. I am sharing all my resources with all learners globally as a result of the pandemic.

Also, check out the various topical MCQ and structured questions playlists available on the channel, which are far more useful to me personally in terms of seeing the variation in the questions being asked topically over the years before trying out a full paper for time practice!

Subscribe and share my channel widely with friends, class chat groups, seniors/juniors from school, relatives, teachers, etc. to benefit many more students affected by this global situation.

I am a subject expert (MChem Oxford), an experienced teacher (MTeach UBD, MRSC UK) and a former examiner/marker. Enjoy my unique take to learning and enjoying chemistry, if that is what you have been struggling with.