• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Funny old passwords!

Reaction score
Write down Passwords that you used ever before.. for any website or ims!
like i had:
123456 ( first one)
thundercats
booyaka-619 :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
kind of passwords ppl commonly keep:
abcd, abc123

#9: ilove
#8: the
#7: angel
#6: 12345
#5: job
#4: god
#3: work
#2: 1234
#1: link
whatevr you guys do, don't keep such easy passwds ppl.... too small and common... easy 2guess...

Reaction score
IIRC, my first few passwords weren't weak but they weren't that strong either. I think I did stuff like mixing my first name with random letters/numbers, etc.

Nowadays I think my passwords are pretty strong, I sometimes use a SA-256 generator and copy some of the letters to generate a pretty secure password. For some places, e.g. forums where I only need to post once, I use a simple password.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
First one i had was the basic 123456789, then someone told me that passwords shud not be so easy, as ppl can hack other's accounts...
My *child-brain* worked to its extent and what I came up was: "classificationoforganismsintoplantsandanimals" :p
Another one was "bratz.are.ugly" :p
hahaha 2nd one was just wow!

one of passwords that I currently use is so long that any1 who sees me typing it is amazed; plus it contains alphabets (lower n upper case) + numbers... :D

Reaction score
well these are my childish passowords: :D
-qwertyuiop
-asdfghjk
-zxcvbnm
-(my mobile number)
-iamsoawesome

i dont use them anymore hehehehhehehe :D :D :D