• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Geography Complete Revision Guide !!

Reaction score
Ur welcome.........yes it is...........but remember u also have to learn to write different types of case studies.........and u need to know the differnt types of instruments to measure and record weather....because recently examiners have been asking for details.......:)

Reaction score
i have some notes but i cant attach them now............sorry..........but i will attach them in a couple of days.......:)

Reaction score
Just 1 Ques !
I Have Prepared Geo According To The Syllabus of 2013 Is It Ok ! Bcuze M Afraid Itx Ma First Time So Plzzz Help Me! Or Can U Tell Me Which Topic R Cut Down From The Book Or The Whole Book Is To Be Prepared !
M Preparing From The Book Of Huma Naz Sethi !

Reaction score
Actually EshaTariq I prepared from the IGCSE Geography Book.............I do not know this book...............sorry :(

Reaction score
I am not sure..............use the revision guide i posted it is indeed very helpful...........and compare the revision guide with ur book..........and give me feedback....thankzz:)

Reaction score
its going good............i finished revising frm the book and now i am doing past papers...:)..............and wbu???

Reaction score
just finished book now gonna strt doing p.p and then m gonna take p.p test session!

Reaction score
hey EshaTariq do u need any notes about the different instruments used in geography for measuring and recording weather?????? or do u already have them ???:)

Reaction score
well i didn't study anything for paper 2 and 4 yet, but i will do these days inshallah ,
btw i have these notes for paper 1
http://newurlsothatthedumbpeopledontgetfreenotes.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/geography-igcse2.pdf

and i just found this website ..very useful
http://greenfieldgeography.wikispaces.com/Homepage

Hey I'm doing the IGCSE GEOGRPAHY Currently, I've found these notes really good for Paper 1, but did you ever end up making notes for Paper 2 + 4 and if you did, it would do me a great deal of good if you sent them. Thank You !