• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
For anyone going to GIKI , what was the merit no. and what program did you get selected in. And anyone wanting to change their program? Also info about transport and hostel related stuff would be appreciated.

Reaction score
No. They have changed the 'Freshmen Joining and Orientation' date to 5th September which was previously 26th August (mentioned on their website).

Reaction score
No. They have changed the 'Freshmen Joining and Orientation' date to 5th September which was previously 26th August (mentioned on their website).
yeah i saw, did you get upgraded though? Many students did get upgraded today, i was hoping to get upgraded too but i think i messed up my preferences in the admission form, welp.

Reaction score
Didn't get upgraded. CS was my 2nd preference and Mech. Engr. was my 1st.
donot worry brother you can change at the end of first year if you manage to survive that is .. what was your merit no?
I am a current student at GIKI so i can help

Reaction score
yeah i saw, did you get upgraded though? Many students did get upgraded today, i was hoping to get upgraded too but i think i messed up my preferences in the admission form, welp.
yes they did this because it was difficult for students from karachi to come for 5 days and go back for eid. it had no other issue behind it. if you or any other person has any other query feel free to contact me :)