• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GRADE Threshold for mathS!!!!

Reaction score
After hearing and watching all the posts about how easy paper was and every one is getting A*(inshallah)... I fear that threshold may be very high.... Can it be 90% for A grade.....

Reaction score
I think so it will be higher but dont worry if u did a great paper the grade threshold wont damage anything of yours and why do u want to speculate on a thing no one knows better to be safe than sorry :D :p

Reaction score
After hearing and watching all the posts about how easy paper was and every one is getting A*(inshallah)... I fear that threshold may be very high.... Can it be 90% for A grade.....
Umadbro? At most A* will be around 92-93% and A around 83-84%

Reaction score

If it goes too high .. and mind you IF .. like 70% people are getting As and A*s then only will the thresholds be .. 83-85 for A and 93-94 for A* nothing more than that can ever happen.

Reaction score
can we expect distinction on 99% atleast top in karachi.............