• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Guess Paper/ Exams Tips (SCIENCES, ENGLISH AND MATHS ONLY!!)

Reaction score
All the guess paper threads are full of pst, urdu and islamiat etc.
It's a request that please talk about CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS, MATHS, ADDITIONAL MATHS, BIOLOGY, COMPUTER, ENGLISH ONLY.
Please talk about any tips u have for papers, ask any doubts u have for papers and if anybody thinks something is very expected please share. everybody's opinion and tips will be appreciated and I will personally try to clear any doubts if u have. Go ahead!!

Please pray that Allah gives all of us shining A*zz :D

Reaction score
any tips for english????

• Think before u write each sentence, try to trim it. Add more details. Use those words which are more specific. like it will be better to say 'army marched' than saying 'army walked'.
  • dont user memorised openings.
  • start directly answering the question, first telling how ur day went before telling the main party at night will not impress examiner at all.
  • make sure each sentence u write has a clear meaning. i mean there is no doubt to the reader about what u mean.
  • use appropriate register.
  • write according to ur audience. ur talking style is different when u talk to ur respectable uncle and to ur best friend.
  • if u are unsure about spellings of any word, then write an alternate word.
  • ask secret of writing extra-ordinary writing from Haris Bin Zahid :p

Reaction score
Please I need help in Physics ATP.... My phy paper 1 and 2 prep is excellent but cant't do ATP...

Reaction score
Please I need help in Physics ATP.... My phy paper 1 and 2 prep is excellent but cant't do ATP...

Physics ATP ke liye koi important notes

Print 7/8 latest papers keeping real size of paper in printing.
buy all the equipment needed and start to do the paper VERY NEATLY. do the paper and check it from MARKSCHEME.
IT WILL BE DIFFICULT AT FIRST, but it is just a matter of 4-5 papers that u get what ATP is all about. U CAN GET FULL MARKS AFTER 6 or 7 PAPERS PRACTICE
source: my own experience.

Reaction score
Print 7/8 latest papers keeping real size of paper in printing.
buy all the equipment needed and start to do the paper VERY NEATLY. do the paper and check it from MARKSCHEME.
IT WILL BE DIFFICULT AT FIRST, but it is just a matter of 4-5 papers that u get what ATP is all about. U CAN GET FULL MARKS AFTER 6 or 7 PAPERS PRACTICE
source: my own experience.
Thank you! :D

Reaction score
Guess Paper of Imran Merchant leaked by some unknown student.

Attachments

• CHEMISTRY GUESS PAPER BY IMRAN MERCHANT.docx
    1.2 MB · Views: 179
Reaction score
u dont own the notes neither I know Imran or the student who leaked it. if u want please download. i dont have answers.

Reaction score
Its not possible, he hasnt released the bio guess yet, how is it possible for the chem guess to be released?