• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

GUYS I NEED HELP MY EXAM IS THE DAY AFTER TMR

Reaction score
Hey thanks for viewing this post. actually i was looking for Cambridge paper for geography. but i am new to this site, so i don't really understand the difference between w09 and s09. i figured out that qp stands for question paper and ms stands for marksheet. By the way i am looking for Singapore's paper in particular can anyone give me some help please...

http://www.xtremepapers.net/CIE/index.p ... Geography/

Reaction score
s09 means exams that took place in June 2009 and w09 those in November 2009 session

Reaction score
you should know your country's code like me i'm from mauritius so when i look for a paper its s10 which according to me is for 2010 papers n if its a paper 1 i'll look for s10 qp 12 coz 2 is my country's code and if its a paper 2 it'll be s10 qp 22. Hope that it helps ! I think your country's code is 1,i.e, if you are looking for a paper 1 it'll be s10 qp 11. let me know if this was of any help to you !

Reaction score
thanks for replying! i found that paper but ithought paper one should be physical geography only why are there population? and is there a way to find out which paper is for singapore?

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
actually practice all the variants...bcuz each year a country may have different variant so dont just stick to one...like i gave first variant but the previous batch of our school gave second so...practice all if possible :)