• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hand Writing Help

Reaction score
Hello,
I have my IGCSE's in January and my handwriting is pretty bad.
any advice or Methods I can use to improve my handwriting?

Thank You

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Hello,
I have my IGCSE's in January and my handwriting is pretty bad.
any advice or Methods I can use to improve my handwriting?

Thank You
Tell everyone you don't have a bad handwriting. Its just your own font! ;)

Jokes aside, as long as your handwriting is readable, its doesn't really matter.
It might matter a bit in your early educational career but as you progress forward in your life, your content matters and not your handwriting.

P.S. I'm not weird. I'm just limited edition. 🤪

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Tell everyone you don't have a bad handwriting. Its just your own font! ;)

Jokes aside, as long as your handwriting is readable, its doesn't really matter.
It might matter a bit in your early educational career but as you progress forward in your life, your content matters and not your handwriting.

P.S. I'm not weird. I'm just limited edition. 🤪
Exactly my theory xD
N when you proceed in your career get a printer :p

Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha:ROFLMAO:

first of all, my handwriting is not readable :p

and also thank you for your printer idea, I'm thinking of taking a laser printer with me to the exam hall. :oops:;)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha:ROFLMAO:

first of all, my handwriting is not readable :p

and also thank you for your printer idea, I'm thinking of taking a laser printer with me to the exam hall. :oops:;)
YouTube has loads of vids on handwriting help.. how to grip pencil etc.. see those n also use those writing books they make for kids where you trace joining letters etc..
Mine used to be illegible.. those books helped a bit.. n also see what letters u make absolute garbage n replace them with better ones.. my R's used to be so bad.. had to change their style to make mine legible..