• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hello Everyone

Reaction score
Hi guys....This is Sriejon from Bangladesh..Now Studying in ESS(EUROPEAN STANDARD SCHOOL) in Dhaka......Grade 9.
....Its nice to see such a wonderful site......So, I am gonna give Cambridge O level's in November 2011 and June 2012...Currently got nine subjects.....They are: Physics,Chemistry,Maths D, Add Maths, Economics, Accounting, Bangla, English Language and Art and Design....

Planing to drop physics and chemistry and take business studies and computing science....The mcq's in physics and chemistry are very difficult...I don't understand much of them ....

Please give me some suggestion....Thanx in advance to the person who would give some good advices..

Cheers

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Hi :)
Yes, either take SCIENCE subjects i.e PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY and BIO/COMP OR SOCIAL SCIENCE subjects i.e Business Studies, Economics and Accountings..
These are 2 Good combinations.
Apart from these, all the subjects you have taken are fine.