• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hello Fellow Learners

Reaction score
Greetings to all of you hard learners!!!!

My name is Naveed. I am new to this forum but not new to this site. I first visited this site back in 2009 april. I was looking for Mathematics papers for GCE.

Iam glad that i finally joined this site.

Now I am doing AS'levels in Maths, Physics, Business Studies, Accounting and Thinking skills.

German language for AS level has recently been launched in our college. I took few classes and found it to be very interesting but i have a few concerns which I am going to discuss in the AS/A levels CIE section of this forum.

I will appreciate any suggestions from fellow learners who are fluent in German or are taking German language for AS/levels.

ONE THING!

In near future i might immigrate to CANADA. That means i have to learn french but unfortunately French is not being offered in our college. I was kind of interested in french. But German is also great. I am just worried that learning different languages does not lead me to forget English.!!!!

My GCE O'level subjects were:
Accounting, Business studies, Mathematics, Computers and English Language.

AS/level subjects:

Accounting, Business studies, Mathematics, Physics and thinking skills.

I wanted to take chemistry but since i have not done any basics in O'levels it would be difficult for me to manage it in AS/levels . I am familiar with physics because it is kind of 50% Maths,(Mechanics is also part of AS levels Mathematics syllabus).

What do you think?

Will i be able to do chemistry in AS/levels despite that fact that i don't know what is meant by an ATOM, MOLECULE, COMPOUND, ELEMENT and so on.

My college coordinator also told me that if i take Business studies and Economics i will get half credits for both of them. If i drop one of them i will get a full credit. is this true if you see it form an international perspective.

I WILL APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTIONS!!!