• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help in physics 34

Reaction score
How do we calculate and compare K values proportionality? Detauled method please? That 10% one?

Reaction score
it is kind of tricky one
First of all after u got two different value of constant"K".
Pick the small value of 'k'. Then
Find the value of"k+percentage uncertainty of k". U have calculated percentage uncertainty from previous stuffs. So no need to worry.
Then if calculated value exceeds the greatest value of 'k'. i,e another value of 'k'.
Then it supports ur idea, otherwise it wouldnt
Hope u will get through this.
U can also pick greatest value of 'k' calculated.

Reaction score
hey fellas, when drawing a graph, can u plot points on the axis? and can u draw the graph in landscape?

Reaction score
it is kind of tricky one
First of all after u got two different value of constant"K".
Pick the small value of 'k'. Then
Find the value of"k+percentage uncertainty of k". U have calculated percentage uncertainty from previous stuffs. So no need to worry.
Then if calculated value exceeds the greatest value of 'k'. i,e another value of 'k'.
Then it supports ur idea, otherwise it wouldnt
Hope u will get through this.
U can also pick greatest value of 'k' calculated.

Bro I didnt get your explanation. Tell me how to calculate the %uncertainty of k?

Reaction score
Thank you so muh fellow :) and he means that you found the k value uncertainity in a previous part, (they will ask th3mselves) so you add it with smallestt K values calculates and see if it exceeds greatest k value then its proptional :) right? But question is will they always aak us to calculate uncertainity? What if they dont? and what is that method whereyou compare uaing percentages?

Reaction score
I
I am asking a general question not specific to any paper. BTW it is there in many papers. It is a frequent one
So note down there is percentage uncertainty to be calculated of anything. Read question from the top and mark on the percentage uncertainty to calculate. Dont look for constant only.
Dont get puzzled dude.

Reaction score
Gradient= 3.something
Y-intercept= -4.something
Diameter= 0.375 cm
Suggested relationship not supported (percentage uncertainty in the values of k= 24%, criterion= 15%)