• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HELP ME PLEASEE

Reaction score
MY SCHOOL IS ARRANGING A WELCOME PARTY WHERE WE NEED TO WELCOME THE JUNIORS.....THEREFORE PLEASE GUIDE ME BIT THAT HOW SHOULD THE OPENING SPEECH BE.........PLEASE I NEED THIS TODAY..........PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS ASAP... :)

Reaction score
AND ONE THING MORE THE OPENING SPEECH PARAGRAGH SHOUL NOT BE BORING.....BUT WITH CATCHY WORDS.....SO JUST GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Introduce em to ur teachers.
Advice them... about school-life n succeeding.. but remember to add funny stuff in between to keep them interested ,like "Come to school on time but not too early, The trouble with being early/punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it..!"
Ask ur funny friends for more ideas..

Reaction score
have jokes,try to advice them like hard working students achieve alot ........... importance of studies and name a few ones who passed from the school and are now successful in life (if possible) , inform them about sports activities at school and tell tht its just not studies ............ there are games too

Reaction score
it's a welcome party.....and my perception is like telling such things would only bore the people.......it should be humurous which maintains the interest of the audience

Reaction score
So then add humor to seriousness, its a good way of keeping the audience's interest as well.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I'd suggest by "Bismillah." :)
n y do u wanna become a standup comedian...???
in my humble opinion it's better to part some good knowledge in people than to just make them laugh.

Learn how to give entertaining advice from this lecture; Also I strongly suggest you listen to it.. has excellect things you can add in ur speech:
[youtube]MHtyWsPFrMQ[/youtube]

Reaction score
Introduce yourself.
Introduce your school. Say one or two good things about your school. Tell them about your school owner (if applicable), faculty, facilities, student achievements, society etc. if you have time go in detail, especially on society thingy.
End it with a motivational quote and thanks of course.

Reaction score
its probably gone by now :D

You could start with young ladies and gentlemen (assuming they are in 6-8)
start with a funny line