• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help me Plzzzz

Reaction score
i am a commerce student and has given three papers last may, pak std, isl, urdu. In this nov i am looking forward to give economics and business std, will it good for me??? and i m also wanted to take computer studies and statistics. Plz tell it is good for me to take them or not????

Reaction score
mdadilsaleem said:
i am a commerce student and has given three papers last may, pak std, isl, urdu. In this nov i am looking forward to give economics and business std, will it good for me??? and i m also wanted to take computer studies and statistics. Plz tell it is good for me to take them or not????
Don't do that !! u can give Stats or Computer this Nov but don't do this !! Give Eco and B.S in June !! Universities mostly appreciate those candidates who appear in more paper in single session !!

Reaction score
yeah but what other papers are u giving other than these if u are giving more papers then u gottta give eco and BS in june otherwise its no point registering again and again just for two exams !! :D