• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help with Pak Studies and Islamiyat!

In which subject is it easier to achieve higher grades?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Guys pleeeeease help me and give me tips for Pak Studies and Islamiyat my exams are in 6 days. Please help me!!! And tell me how long you studied for.
Please give me lots of tips for achieving an A* (inshaAllah).

I'm desperate for any type of help please

Reaction score
Reaction score
papers in 4 days a bit worried only a bit but im learning islam frm yasmin malik everything is balanced uve got easy quotes as well history ive done sec1 sec2 sec3 in my opinion is a waste lol geo havent touched it yet :/

Reaction score
Guys pleeeeease help me and give me tips for Pak Studies and Islamiyat my exams are in 6 days. Please help me!!! And tell me how long you studied for.
Please give me lots of tips for achieving an A* (inshaAllah).

I'm desperate for any type of help please
I wrote this for a student who's giving his CIEs in october...u might find something helpful :) :
"Leave section 3 of history for starters ....or, If you have decided to prepare it as well then do it completely don't even skip a damn word.(no 50/50).
I'd recommend u to leave section three and prepare the rest so well that it would be hard for CIE to find a question that u can't answer.In your paper there is a high chance that 2 questions will be coming from section 2 , 1 question from section 1 and 2 from section 3.
Other than that....just a night before the paper...check out the past papers with marking schemes of atleast 5 years.(I gave the history paper twice and in both papers, there was a question repeated in the exact wordings.....it was from 2009 or 2008, anyways, my point is that you should check out as many past papers as u can).You never know which question might come in your paper(history repeats itself!!! :D )
•In islamiat.......leave nothing
Some tips:
While attempting the paper, Leave question 1 of both p1 and p2(hadis and quranic passages) in the starting and do it in the end(trust me it will save you a lot of time)
The most important thing is to understand the question.....NEVER read a question in jiffy, u might miss out the key points...for instance a question was "describe the events that LED upto the migration to madinah"....now most of my friends were like "Man!!!I've prepared for this like...a MILLION times...piece of cake " but they were so excited that they missed out on the 'led upto' part and wrote about the main events instead.
One teeny tiny mistake can ruin your paper
Phew!! I hope these tips will help u out in ur paper. Just hope for the best and god will do the rest

Reaction score
papers in 4 days a bit worried only a bit but im learning islam frm yasmin malik everything is balanced uve got easy quotes as well history ive done sec1 sec2 sec3 in my opinion is a waste lol geo havent touched it yet :/
Same ahhaha. Well we have four days after the Pak studies 1 and islamiyat 1 and 2 exams to prepare for Geo.

Reaction score
I wrote this for a student who's giving his CIEs in october...u might find something helpful :) :
"Leave section 3 of history for starters ....or, If you have decided to prepare it as well then do it completely don't even skip a damn word.(no 50/50).
I'd recommend u to leave section three and prepare the rest so well that it would be hard for CIE to find a question that u can't answer.In your paper there is a high chance that 2 questions will be coming from section 2 , 1 question from section 1 and 2 from section 3.
Other than that....just a night before the paper...check out the past papers with marking schemes of atleast 5 years.(I gave the history paper twice and in both papers, there was a question repeated in the exact wordings.....it was from 2009 or 2008, anyways, my point is that you should check out as many past papers as u can).You never know which question might come in your paper(history repeats itself!!! :D )
•In islamiat.......leave nothing
Some tips:
While attempting the paper, Leave question 1 of both p1 and p2(hadis and quranic passages) in the starting and do it in the end(trust me it will save you a lot of time)
The most important thing is to understand the question.....NEVER read a question in jiffy, u might miss out the key points...for instance a question was "describe the events that LED upto the migration to madinah"....now most of my friends were like "Man!!!I've prepared for this like...a MILLION times...piece of cake " but they were so excited that they missed out on the 'led upto' part and wrote about the main events instead.
One teeny tiny mistake can ruin your paper
Phew!! I hope these tips will help u out in ur paper. Just hope for the best and god will do the rest
Wow thank you so much. This is actually awesome! Please pray for me I'm having butterflies eeeek. A*s inshaAllah. Your tips are great. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Geo be after islam p2 I got a book with pass papers gonna practice aint takin academy for any of the three I have feels atm for the papers

Reaction score
In saudia I never actually heard of any academy I came to pak in grade 10 and like 29 students out 32 had academies joined for pak std islam I never imagined this

Reaction score
In saudia I never actually heard of any academy I came to pak in grade 10 and like 29 students out 32 had academies joined for pak std islam I never imagined this
Just tuitions for the sciences and commerce ! Mostly self study and moreover the teachers are normal housewives .

Reaction score
Haha true tat I was in pakistan international school english section jeddah and believe me all the urdu teachers were housewives haha but I miss saudia was born there friends makkah madinah just everything is great there <3

Reaction score
Just tuitions for the sciences and commerce ! Mostly self study and moreover the teachers are normal housewives .
Haha true tat I was in pakistan international school english section jeddah and believe me all the urdu teachers were housewives haha but I miss saudia was born there friends makkah madinah just everything is great there <3
Haha awesome I'm self studying too. No tuitions whatsoever.

Reaction score
i got A in pst
A in history nd B in geo
for history i studied nigel kelly's book

Reaction score
All the female teachers in international school like most of them are housewives.oh nice