• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Help

Reaction score
Hey can anybody guide me please in choosing a level subjects. Do I need to take biology in a levels if I want to do bs psychology? And what subjects would make it easier to do bs psychology later.

Reaction score
Hi there! If you want to opt for a Bachelor's in Psychology then there are no specific subject requirements.
That being said, if you opt for Biology it would certainly help you in your degree since some biological aspects do pop up in different areas such as Cognitive / Neurological Psychology.

Good Luck! :)

Reaction score
Hi there! If you want to opt for a Bachelor's in Psychology then there are no specific subject requirements.
That being said, if you opt for Biology it would certainly help you in your degree since some biological aspects do pop up in different areas such as Cognitive / Neurological Psychology.

Good Luck! :)
Thank you very much for your help!