• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

help

Reaction score
Can anyone help me in 9706_w02_p4 and question 1 .Help for the adjustment to be done.Wel it is A-level accounting nov 2002 paper4 question 1

Reaction score
can you post the link of the paper so it'll be easier to find and give you a reply to it..

Reaction score
Need help for 9706_w07_p4

Plz help me in doing the question one nov07 p4, question1

Reaction score
i told you know please post a link of the paper so it'll be easy and quick for us to see and reply to you and help you....

Reaction score
ohhhh someone just help this poor person!
i dont know anything abt accounting otherwise i could have answered!

Reaction score
Its just a little bit tricky. You need to consider 4 things here (I would also advise you draw the columnar form of capital accounts ).
1. Bring down the other partners' capital balances on the credit side.
2. Add the new partner's capital on the credit side.
3. Adjust goodwill with the aim of not showing it in the books.
4. Consider the profit/loss on revaluation of fixed assets and treat them accordingly. And then calculate the balances that are gonna be carried down. Done.

Please be a little more specific if you have any other problems in the question. I'll try my best since I'm still just an alevel student.