• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Helpp Please Chemistry Paper 3 and 5

Reaction score
Hi guys
This is my first thread ever
I'm giving a levels next summer in June and decide to give full A levels. I need some desperate advice from those who have passed their A levels and everyone else.
I'm so confused I've to like prepare for my exams in a very short time do you think from now If I work very hard on a schedule will I get through? and I'm going for full A levels and I'm a private student I couldn't join any college due to some problems.
I had to make sacrifice for maths :p and take ICT as its a little easier due to some problems
my other two subjects are chemistry and Physics,I'm very confident that I can do physics
but my problems are that I've no practice of the practical like I'm not a regular college student.
My problems are can I do organic chemistry in a short time from scratch?if yes please please suggest me a schedule I'm confuseddd
How the hell should I prepare for my practicals paper 3 and paper 5 for physics and chemistry .

Thanks lots guys
please help me out

Reaction score
I'm a private candidate taking full A Level Chemistry, Physics and Math. I've been studying the theory since January and I have only a few units of Chem and Physics left. I have the same problem: zero practice. I hope there is someone out there to help us!! Feel free to contact me if you want to talk. I'd love to hear from people in the same situation :)

Reaction score
Hi guys
This is my first thread ever
I'm giving a levels next summer in June and decide to give full A levels. I need some desperate advice from those who have passed their A levels and everyone else.
I'm so confused I've to like prepare for my exams in a very short time do you think from now If I work very hard on a schedule will I get through? and I'm going for full A levels and I'm a private student I couldn't join any college due to some problems.
I had to make sacrifice for maths :p and take ICT as its a little easier due to some problems
my other two subjects are chemistry and Physics,I'm very confident that I can do physics
but my problems are that I've no practice of the practical like I'm not a regular college student.
My problems are can I do organic chemistry in a short time from scratch?if yes please please suggest me a schedule I'm confuseddd
How the hell should I prepare for my practicals paper 3 and paper 5 for physics and chemistry .

Thanks lots guys
please help me out
Solved paper 5s : http://cieoandalevelnotes.blogspot.in/
Paper 3 tips can be found all way around the XPC :p
But make sure for paper 3, contact any center that allows u to perform practicals with a good teacher in chem and phy... :) Pay them soe amount and yes they will allow you! ;)
Solve as many paper 5s as you can, as master key for good grade is paper solving :D

Trust me organic chemistry is the easiest thing I have seen in papers!! :D
The only thing u will need to do is, go to https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/вєѕт-яєνιѕιση-яєѕσυя¢єѕ-ƒσя-ρнуѕι¢ѕ-¢нємιѕтяу-αη∂-мαтнємαтι¢ѕ-ѕ¢αηηє∂-ρυяє-мαтн-вσσкѕ-υρℓσα∂є∂.33891/ (do like my thread and cast ur vote if i helped) :D
This is my thread, go to organic sider charts, mepmorise them and read ur text books!!! THats all :D

Good luck :)

Reaction score
I'm a private candidate taking full A Level Chemistry, Physics and Math. I've been studying the theory since January and I have only a few units of Chem and Physics left. I have the same problem: zero practice. I hope there is someone out there to help us!! Feel free to contact me if you want to talk. I'd love to hear from people in the same situation :)
Start practicing from now.. :) Everything will be done if u prepare smartly.. :D
Good luck ;)