• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to get A* and A's in your A-Levels

Did you find the material helpful?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've uploaded my full proof plan on how I achieved my A-Levels and what distinguishes you as an A* student in the exam on www.crimsonbunnydotcom.wordpress.com

My A-levels were Sociology, Psychology, English Language, Biology and Law. Let me know if you guys want me to write on how to individually score in these subjects or anything else that can be of aid to you :)

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've uploaded my full proof plan on how I achieved my A-Levels and what distinguishes you as an A* student in the exam on www.crimsonbunnydotcom.wordpress.com

My A-levels were Sociology, Psychology, English Language, Biology and Law. Let me know if you guys want me to write on how to individually score in these subjects or anything else that can be of aid to you :)
Hi! Could you give me any tips for English Language because I don't know how to prepare for it.

Reaction score
I need help in psychology..ill be appearing for it in the comming summer session ...and i need help!

Reaction score
Hi, Can any one help me in 9709 S2 and A levels Further mathematics-9321

Reaction score
This applies for all the subjects not just Economics

Attachments

• AS_Level_Economics_CD_Preparing for exams.pdf
    519.1 KB · Views: 50
Reaction score
Dear, I need your help regarding English Language P1, P2, P3, P4... can u help please, pls pls?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Hi, I cannot access it. I Badly need it

Reaction score
Hello guys, Am taking the A level exams november/ december 2017.

Any one of you have notes of GP/ Business and Sociology Please. Grateful if you could please send me.

Thank you