• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry/12 ?

How was the paper?

• Hard

Votes: 12 15.4%
  • Normal

Votes: 66 84.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Paper wasnt easy, mine went great, Alhamdulillah but for 90% of guys at my center it was just OK which means the paper was normal not easy.

Reaction score
but majority of the the students made atleast 6-7 guess ...ps the trend/style of the ppr seems different from last pprs so it must be lower then 25 .....cz when the style of pprs of chem was changed the gt came to 24 from 30's

Reaction score
The threshold will be easy as most of the ppl in my centre said it was okay so yeah gt will be around 30

Reaction score
but majority of the the students made atleast 6-7 guess ...ps the trend/style of the ppr seems different from last pprs so it must be lower then 25 .....cz when the style of pprs of chem was changed the gt came to 24 from 30's
they havent gone this low before

Reaction score
Let's just hope none will discuss the questions as it will increase the already high GT higher!

Reaction score
The threshold will be near 30 as for even the very easiest pprs it never goes beyond 31 and yeah depends on candidate's performance but yeah overall it was great ALHAMDULILAH :D