• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How Was Chemistry Paper 22, MAY/JUNE 2017?

Reaction score
IR spectroscopy! what were the answers?! and how was it overall? what do you think will be the grade threshold?

Reaction score
IR spectroscopy! what were the answers?! and how was it overall? what do you think will be the grade threshold?
I think it was methylmethanoate and ethanoic acid. The paper was easy tbh. I think the Grading threshold will still be a margin of 15-17 marks most probably for an A.

Reaction score
I think it was methylmethanoate and ethanoic acid. The paper was easy tbh. I think the Grading threshold will still be a margin of 15-17 marks most probably for an A.
i did first one ethanoic acid and 2nd one ethen 1,2 diol. I think you are correct after looking more into it.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I need BIO and CHEMISTRY O level notes . can someone pls send me to following address khkhn1 at gmail dot com

Reaction score
honestly hoping for a lower gt - when I did m/j 16,i found it pretty easy as compared to this because for me,here majority was easy but the ones that I found hard are completely wrong
Gt would be high bcz it was easy enough paper..

Reaction score
honestly hoping for a lower gt - when I did m/j 16,i found it pretty easy as compared to this because for me,here majority was easy but the ones that I found hard are completely wrong
compared to 2013 (around 50s gt) this paper was tougher. It will not be even close to m/j 16. It was the first time for people with new syllabus. The gt will most probably be higher than 42-43.

Reaction score
compared to 2013 (around 50s gt) this paper was tougher. It will not be even close to m/j 16. It was the first time for people with new syllabus. The gt will most probably be higher than 42-43.
my own prediction for my grade is around 50 so hopefully i'll get an A

Reaction score
I wrote structural formula of eyhanoic acid and methyl methanaote instead of.their names will it be acceptable?