• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was phy p11

how was it?

• hardest paper cie ever arranged

Votes: 22 55.0%
  • it was okayish

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • easy

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
It was a very hard and time consuming paper, i had to hurry through the last 10 questions, this paper was much harder than the past papers i practiced

Reaction score
I think it was pretty hard... i did alright though.
The grade threshold should be quite low in this paper i guess, i hope scoring 26 marks will award you an A.
What were your answers to the question about the car and the resistive force??

Reaction score
I think it was pretty hard... i did alright though.
The grade threshold should be quite low in this paper i guess, i hope scoring 26 marks will award you an A.
What were your answers to the question about the car and the resistive force??
No discussion before 24 hours.

Reaction score
Paper was easy =S why a lot of people seem to screw up, I am sure of 35 marks out of 40 alot repeated especially there is a tricky question and I tackled it

Reaction score
Was not good at all! Really hope for a low gt :(
I also had to marks some questions randomly due to lack of time!

Reaction score
Was not good at all! Really hope for a low gt :(
I also had to marks some questions randomly due to lack of time!

I know its lengthy, I guessed three but all are sure correct because I did them before, especially the densities and the kinematics, also waves and the orbital electron should be C because it absorbs rather than emits which is just the opposite of beta emission

Reaction score
It was okayish; frankly I could have studied a bit more. The work, energy and power questions screwed me up, and I guessed 5 questions. I'll probably get something like 26 - 27, which should be like a low B I'm hoping?

Reaction score
It was okayish; frankly I could have studied a bit more. The work, energy and power questions screwed me up, and I guessed 5 questions. I'll probably get something like 26 - 27, which should be like a low B I'm hoping?

What you got for the train part? I did D because both travel same distance and same time except one is accelerating and the other is constant

Reaction score
Yep D is correct.

Do you remember most questions? I really forgot, the middle part. Lot's of intensive calculations, but there were lots repeated like the density x and 2000m, I got D for that it is an identical question in one of the papers, thank god i solved it in the morning