• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was physics 9702 p41 ???

Reaction score
I personally found it really good .. what do u think the threshold for A will be ? I predict it will be more than 65 .. and can anyone remember some of the answers?

Reaction score
I found it okay. there were tricky parts. what did you get for capacitor? and the moles answer and the graph and the Activity stuff. i need to recheck my answerssksksk

Reaction score
Well, I’ll tell u what I remember.. alright so for the last page .. activity was 3.6*10^4. And the decay constant was 4.1 *10^-4 ... and graph? U mean the force and time?? I got a sinusodial graph with peak current at 7.2A and time period 0.05s

Reaction score
are you sure the answers are correct?
what method did u apply for that Activity thing. I put N= No e^ lambta t and had found the half life and stuff since it said ' refer to the graph'

Reaction score
It was really shitty. I got the same answers as you for my activity, i think. as for the graph, was it a sin graph or a cosine graph?

Reaction score
for the capacitors, was Q=it just the current multiplied by 1 or were we supposed to use the frequency? what about the electric sphere thing's second part?

Reaction score
Yes it was just Q multiplied by 1 sec .. and for the electric field the answer was 3Q (for ten second part )

Reaction score
ok, here's all my questions:
1) were the planets in equilibrium?
2) what happened to the current as a second capacitor was added?
3) for calculating the force for the length given in the second part, did you use F=BIL or BILsin theta (like multiplied L by sintheta again?)
4) for the x-ray intensity question, were we supposed to multiply both the e^-Mo? if you can remember what the contrast was, that'd be great.
5) what direction was the force on the magnet?

That's all for now. lol sorry, i did say it was shit

Yes it was just Q multiplied by 1 sec .. and for the electric field the answer was 3Q (for ten second part )

how did you get 3Q loool.

What do u guys think tbe threshold for A will be ?

maybe 60+?

Reaction score
i made a sin graph with 0.05 time period but i think my force is wrong i hope i'll get marks for the rest lol?

Reaction score
yes because the planets and the star exerted equal and opposite forces on each other ?
charge is same in series capacitor so no diff in ammeter reading?
3) for calculating the force for the length given in the second part, did you use F=BIL or BILsin theta (like multiplied L by sintheta again?)
yes because original formula is BILsin theta so sin theta and sin theta got cancelled by that 60 thing.
4) for the x-ray intensity question, were we supposed to multiply both the e^-Mo? if you can remember what the contrast was, that'd be great.
i think i got this wrong
there wasnt no force on magnet it was on wire is what i wrote sigh because the wire is going to experience force?

Reaction score

That's all for now. lol sorry, i did say it was shit

how did you get 3Q loool.

maybe 60+?

Aight .. to get 3Q (additional charge) u first have to find the charge when the sphere has a radius of 52cm which is 6*10^-6 C and the Q (sphere with 28cm radius) was 1.5*10^-6 so to find the additional charge u have to subtract 6-1.5 which is 4.5 *10^-6. And then divide it by Q (which is 1.5*10^-6) so you’ll get 3

Reaction score
i
Aight .. to get 3Q (additional charge) u first have to find the charge when the sphere has a radius of 52cm which is 6*10^-6 C and the Q (sphere with 28cm radius) was 1.5*10^-6 so to find the additional charge u have to subtract 6-1.5 which is 4.5 *10^-6. And then divide it by Q (which is 1.5*10^-6) so you’ll get 3
just did the subtraction idk where the 3Q came from?