• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I Am So Confused :/

Abn

Reaction score
Aoa Everyone I just recently passed my o levels with awsome grades. I want to do a-levels and become a doctor. I have researched much but couldnt clear my confusions so here is a list of them ( Sorry some of them will be real stupid but I want to clear my confusions )

1. What is UHS and HEC. Are they like affiliated. What is the main purpose of both of them
2. What is Mcat
3. If i do alevels what should be my line of approach. Like how many subjects should I take and which ones:/
4.What should I do to get in King edward or aga khan? Can you reccomend other good universities beside these
5. when should I start preparation for mcat and Do i need to study fsc books (1st year and 2nd year both)

Reaction score
Aoa Everyone I just recently passed my o levels with awsome grades. I want to do a-levels and become a doctor. I have researched much but couldnt clear my confusions so here is a list of them ( Sorry some of them will be real stupid but I want to clear my confusions )

1. What is UHS and HEC. Are they like affiliated. What is the main purpose of both of them
2. What is Mcat
3. If i do alevels what should be my line of approach. Like how many subjects should I take and which ones:/
4.What should I do to get in King edward or aga khan? Can you reccomend other good universities beside these
5. when should I start preparation for mcat and Do i need to study fsc books (1st year and 2nd year both)

yes for mcat u will have to read all the fsc books. But after passing a lvels it becomes a achievable task. For aku u will have to pass the entrance test which is both a lvels and inter mixed. And for the a level subjects just take the ones needed to become a doctor. These are bio, phy, and chem. U can take maths as well if u want to have a option of going into engineering. Dont take any other subjects because in universities they are not credited. Only these 3 subjects are counted. My advice for u will be to worry about these things later and firstly focus on a lvels. Get a good coaching or if u have good teachers in schools then their is no need to. This is very imp bcuz i didnt have good teachers and so i found the a lvel first year very difficult. So study from good teachers and inshallah u will get good grades. As for mcat u will have time of 3 months almost for preparation.But in aku there is only one month for preparation. I dont know about king edwards sorry

Reaction score

2. What is Mcat

salam

inbox me your olevel grades so i could guide u better

im at allama iqbal medical college these days. Its 2nd topmost medical college in punjab

http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/attachments/mbbs-guide-pptx.19001/
read this and inbox me your grades