• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i have a question...plz plz answer this...

Reaction score
i was confused about what language i should pray to Allah in
like ofcourse Salah is in arabic (i understand arabic too)
but then sometimes its difficult to make duas in arabic cuz im scared i might say it wrong sometimes
my urdu is horrible and i dunno what to do
can i make duas in english??!!!
answers??

Reaction score
yes i know duas in arabic too but then if like for example before an exam...if i pray hurriedly im afraid i might say something wrong and stuff...
thats why i feel more confident in praying in english...
thankyou so much..:)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
but then sometimes its difficult to make duas in arabic cuz im scared i might say it wrong sometimes
answers??

Allah knows english, no problem :p... arabic duas are awesome, especially coz language of Prophet (S.A.W) is so eloquent... but when I run out of arabic I start improvising in other languages I know.. :)
The essence of dua is to ask Allah sincerely and humbly...
Understand this, Salah HAS to be in arabic coz RasoolAllah (S.A.W) said "Pray as you have seen me praying" (BUKHARI).... but as far as I know we are allowed to ask in any language we understand.
Allah knows best.

Reaction score
islam is based own intention if ur intintions are good so there is no boundaries of different languages u can speak in any languge in front of ALLAH no matter of Urdu and Arabic.... (y)

Reaction score
Allah knows english, no problem :p... arabic duas are awesome, especially coz language of Prophet (S.A.W) is so eloquent... but when I run out of arabic I start improvising in other languages I know.. :)
The essence of dua is to ask Allah sincerely and humbly...
Understand this, Salah HAS to be in arabic coz RasoolAllah (S.A.W) said "Pray as you have seen me praying" (BUKHARI).... but as far as I know we are allowed to ask in any language we understand.
Allah knows best.
islam is based own intention if ur intintions are good so there is no boundaries of different languages u can speak in any languge in front of ALLAH no matter of Urdu and Arabic.... (y)
thankyou lovely people...:)
thankyou so much

Reaction score
answers??
Islam is a very lineant religion in this case
you know a heart does not have a language..
you pray from your heart...and Allah will do whats best for you
but whatever you do dont stop praying..:)