• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I want someoneto grade my Narrative on Write a story with the title, ‘Looking back’. for IGCSE . Please I have exam tomorrow

Reaction score
Looking Back
It is evening, I am with my childhood friends Ahmad drinking tea. It took us back to when we became friends. It had been 20 years.
It was when I moved from Jhang to Lahore, I was nearly 5 years old. I was new to the place, didn’t had any friends or cousins in Lahore. It was like I was alone. After a few days of arriving in Lahore One day I was coming back from market with grocery my mum said be to bring, when Ahmad came to me, He asked me, “We are One player less so would You like to play to play with us”.
I paused for a moment and answered, “Yeah just wait a minute I have to give this grocery to my mom. “
He answered Ok.
Then I quickly went home and told my mom I am going out to play with my friends. I really enjoyed playing with them, time just flied, and, in a moment, it was night. All the kids started going back and I was also going back when ahmad came to me and asked, “would you like to play with us every day”,
I paused for a moment then answered, “Ok”.
After that I started playing with him every day. The school I took admission was surprisingly the same school as of Ahmad and I was even in the same section as of ahmad. In little time we became close friends and started spending more time with each other. We spent our whole childhood together. As we grew, we became closer to each other. We shared everything with each other. We went on parties, concerts and trips together. We stayed in the same school and even went on to the same college.
It was after graduating from college when distance between us started to increase I went to US for studies while Ahmed went to UK for studies. Even though we talked to each other every week, but it was not the same. In time the distance increase due studies and new environment we both changed and now the weekly talks became monthly and in time we only talked little bit on text messages. After completing University, we both started to do job in the same place we studied. After some time, I moved back to Pakistan and started living with my parents while Ahmad was still in UK. Now that I marrying I sent invitation to Ahmad and here we are drinking tea.