• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IBA

Reaction score
i want help for the IBA interview and group discussion , applied for BS accounting and finance.
I've never given any interview before and im not so good at speaking-confidence issues. how do i need to prepare ? what type of topics do they generally give ? please help :(

Reaction score
calm down!!
if u have confidence issues try to talk to urself more n more!!(thats what i do)
as for the typ of questions
they ask about strenghts nd weaknesses u have
ur goals
why iba
what if we dont take u?.
they will try to piss u off and trick u into doing something u might regret later!!
general knowledge of pakistan
ur ideal personality...etc

ps i have an interview tomorrow so im scared too but thats cool and natural!!..
there are many kind of questions they can ask and i cant list all of them
try to dress appropriately and formally!!..avoid looking like or super model or a homeless person!!..dress elegantly!!..=D..
and pray for success!!..=D

Reaction score
calm down!!
if u have confidence issues try to talk to urself more n more!!(thats what i do)
as for the typ of questions
they ask about strenghts nd weaknesses u have
ur goals
why iba
what if we dont take u?.
they will try to piss u off and trick u into doing something u might regret later!!
general knowledge of pakistan
ur ideal personality...etc

ps i have an interview tomorrow so im scared too but thats cool and natural!!..
there are many kind of questions they can ask and i cant list all of them
try to dress appropriately and formally!!..avoid looking like or super model or a homeless person!!..dress elegantly!!..=D..
and pray for success!!..=D

thanksss ! :D and um about group discussion ?

Reaction score
group discussion from what ive heard is exactly what it means!!
they give us a topic and then we have to argue either in favor or against it!!
in the end they ask us to write a summary of the points discussed and do take all ur results and acheivemnents/certificates as they ask for it!!..=)

cheers and good luck!!..inshallah u will pass and so will i!!!..=D

Reaction score
group discussion from what ive heard is exactly what it means!!
they give us a topic and then we have to argue either in favor or against it!!
in the end they ask us to write a summary of the points discussed and do take all ur results and acheivemnents/certificates as they ask for it!!..=)

cheers and good luck!!..inshallah u will pass and so will i!!!..=D
how was ur interview and grp discussion.please can you tell what they asked you and what was the topic to dicsuss in group discussion?

Reaction score
actually my interview and group discussion is on 24th july 11:00am!!..
Sorry!!..
But as i told u group discussion is alll about participation and ur opinion on a topic!!..=)
My interview is on 24th!!!..i might post here the topic and my experience of the interview!!...so chill!!...=D..
from what ive heard they dont kickout many after the test,just a few people who aren't comfident or people who cant answer simple question about their favourite subject or people who have confidence issues!!
or u can reach me via pm!!..=)...
dont worry...chill nd relaaaxxxx!!!..=D..

Reaction score
actually my interview and group discussion is on 24th july 11:00am!!..
Sorry!!..
But as i told u group discussion is alll about participation and ur opinion on a topic!!..=)
My interview is on 24th!!!..i might post here the topic and my experience of the interview!!...so chill!!...=D..
from what ive heard they dont kickout many after the test,just a few people who aren't comfident or people who cant answer simple question about their favourite subject or people who have confidence issues!!
or u can reach me via pm!!..=)...
dont worry...chill nd relaaaxxxx!!!..=D..
okay waiting for ur answer.mine is on 30

Reaction score
oh k!!
did u opt for bba??
And whats ur score??..
i have a poor score=230 so thats the main reason im worried about the interview!!.,=//
Inshallah we will get the admission!!..=D..

N.M

Reaction score
Oh yes, apart from the general questions, also do look into current issues like Malala n stuff, cuz I was asked to speak Abt Malala or Dr.AbdusSalam for 100secs...

Also for the BS students computer science or math n Eco, they do ask math questions like they may ask you to solve an integration question n stuff(don't know Abt BBA students)
Or might test your knowledge on the subjects that you gave in A levels...

Reaction score
Oh yes, apart from the general questions, also do look into current issues like Malala n stuff, cuz I was asked to speak Abt Malala or Dr.AbdusSalam for 100secs...

Also for the BS students computer science or math n Eco, they do ask math questions like they may ask you to solve an integration question n stuff(don't know Abt BBA students)
Or might test your knowledge on the subjects that you gave in A levels...
what came in your grup discussion??