• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IBCC equivalence help

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum everyone!
I am a student currently living in Dubai and I need my ibcc equivalence form for A and O level.
I have downloaded the form but am very confused about the filling part -_-
There is a section in the form that asks us to choose(tick) between "Lower/Junior Secondary" and "Upper/Senior Secondary".
below that,we have to choose between "External Evaluation" and "internal evaluation"

Now i have completed my A and O level both from Dubai itself.
What options am i supposed to tick for my Olevel and A level equivalence?
thank you all for your precious time.

linkinpark anwar2400
(the two people i've tagged above,i've read many threads and you guys are extremely helpful when it comes to uni admissions and discussions :) <i would appreciate it if you could help me too,please!

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum everyone!
I am a student currently living in Dubai and I need my ibcc equivalence form for A and O level.
I have downloaded the form but am very confused about the filling part -_-
There is a section in the form that asks us to choose(tick) between "Lower/Junior Secondary" and "Upper/Senior Secondary".
below that,we have to choose between "External Evaluation" and "internal evaluation"

Now i have completed my A and O level both from Dubai itself.
What options am i supposed to tick for my Olevel and A level equivalence?
thank you all for your precious time.

linkinpark anwar2400
(the two people i've tagged above,i've read many threads and you guys are extremely helpful when it comes to uni admissions and discussions :) <i would appreciate it if you could help me too,please!
Walaikum Assalam, Syeda. Thank you for tagging me. It's always nice to help! :)
I understand your problem.
You're going to get your O+A level equivalence at once right?
Sure I can help you out with that. Let me see the form once myself. :p

P.s. anwar is no longer active, he last visited in 2014 so it's just gonna be me. :p

Reaction score
You have to tick Upper/Senior Secondary and External Evaluation.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Reaction score
BTW I would fill the form and upload the images too in order to avoid any further confusions. I didn't get the idea before.

Reaction score
First of all,THANK YOU very much for such a quick response! I have been confused for quite awhile now and its nice to finally see a "ray of Hope"
so I have to tick the upper secondary section for both O and Alevel,even if I want the two certificates separately?
and yeah,again! Thank you very much because you uploading the filled form is gonna help many people like me.Yeah,we are kinda deaf and blind to all the stuff that goes on in Pakistan's universities and schools and that's sad.

Reaction score
also,I'm really sorry for not uploading the form (I should have).I'm new to the xtremepapers community.I made this account just to get some help from you and Anwar
so I didn't know how to upload stuff here.

Reaction score
also,I'm really sorry for not uploading the form (I should have).I'm new to the xtremepapers community.I made this account just to get some help from you and Anwar
so I didn't know how to upload stuff here.
No there's no need to absolutely, haha don't worry. I have the link bookmarked and also it's in my equivalence guide's thread.

Reaction score
First of all,THANK YOU very much for such a quick response! I have been confused for quite awhile now and its nice to finally see a "ray of Hope"
so I have to tick the upper secondary section for both O and Alevel,even if I want the two certificates separately?
and yeah,again! Thank you very much because you uploading the filled form is gonna help many people like me.Yeah,we are kinda deaf and blind to all the stuff that goes on in Pakistan's universities and schools and that's sad.
Haha you're welcome. :)
Yes that's what I did on my equivalence form too.
Yes I'll do that, thank you for the idea. :p

Reaction score
okay so finally the puzzle has been solved!
Appreciate your time
Take good care of yourself ☺
Allah hafiz ☺