• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE Business Studies (0450)

Were the resources useful?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thought of helping all the Business Studies students out there...I've attached some files that are REALLY useful for your exams. There may be some encapsulated notes as well which I personally found very helpful during my examinations. Even better, I've attached the Revision Guide too which includes all the key points, sample questions and students' answers as well as examiner's remarks and the correct answers as well...this will help you to improve the way you write.

Remember- Your content, language and basically the way you present your answers are all being looked at! So be careful. Practice and follow them if you can.

Good luck and have fun in studying BUSINESS STUDIES! :)

Hit the like button if you were helped.

Attachments

• 9780198310860.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 440
  • BusinessStudiesChapter1.pdf
    236.3 KB · Views: 370
  • BusinessStudiesChapter2.pdf
    480.1 KB · Views: 222
  • BusinessStudiesChapter3.pdf
    196.4 KB · Views: 217
  • IGCSE Study Guide for Business Studies.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 429
  • igcse-business-studies-sample-chapter.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 332
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Thought of helping all the Business Studies students out there...I've attached some files that are REALLY useful for your exams. There may be some encapsulated notes as well which I personally found very helpful during my examinations. Even better, I've attached the Revision Guide too which includes all the key points, sample questions and students' answers as well as examiner's remarks and the correct answers as well...this will help you to improve the way you write.

Remember- Your content, language and basically the way you present your answers are all being looked at! So be careful. Practice and follow them if you can.

Good luck and have fun in studying BUSINESS STUDIES! :)

Hit the like button if you were helped.

What grade did you get for business?

Reaction score
here you go

Attachments

• Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies (Karen Borrington Peter Stimpson) (z-lib.org).pdf
    19.9 MB · Views: 255