• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
please tell me what questions came for chem paper 2 and 6 IGCSE ESP THE PLANNED EXPERIMENT AND ANY TOUGH MCQs

Reaction score
Sorry i can't go into much detail as I have to prepare for english exam but all I can say that the planned experiment was really tough.It was about a mixture of calcium carbonate and another substance .You had to find percentage mass composition of both the carbonate and another substance .It was really tough.Prepare for your upcoming exams.

But Paper 2 and rest of paper 6 was pretty easy so I am good xD.Inshallah I and others will get A A8 If he wills.

Reaction score
Sorry i can't go into much detail as I have to prepare for english exam but all I can say that the planned experiment was really tough.It was about a mixture of calcium carbonate and another substance .You had to find percentage mass composition of both the carbonate and another substance .It was really tough.Prepare for your upcoming exams.

But Paper 2 and rest of paper 6 was pretty easy so I am good xD.Inshallah I and others will get A A8 If he wills.
can you pleae tell me if the other substance was soluble or insoluble? What was the method? Please go into details.