• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IGCSE PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY NOTES!

Were these notes helpful in any way?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey guys these are my PERSONAL notes so they may have missing things that ive already learnt but since i believe in sharing resources, here you guys are!! For CIE IGCSE Physics, Chemistry, and Biology :) oh they r in pdf now sorry about the problems :)

Attachments

• bionotes.pdf
    881.8 KB · Views: 1,061
  • physnotes.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,370
  • chemnotes.pdf
    591.8 KB · Views: 811
Reaction score
Topic 15: Living organisms in their environment.
I don't quite understand the whole arrows and lines thing. With the Nitrogen cycle etc. May I please ask you to clear that out for me? :)
Thank you very, very much! :D

Reaction score
well i originally made these notes it one note...so i made all these diagrams, but it appears when i converted it to word it messed it up....darn :p umm ill upload a pdf version

Reaction score
OKAY PPL SORRY ABT THE CONFUSION....i have uploaded them in pdf format SO THEY ARE PERFECT now :p sorry about the diagrams they were all messed up lol my bad. HOPE EVERYONE GETS A* INSHALLAH. i hope i will with these notes lol

Reaction score
Hey guys these are my PERSONAL notes so they may have missing things that ive already learnt but since i believe in sharing resources, here you guys are!! For CIE IGCSE Physics, Chemistry, and Biology :) oh they r in pdf now sorry about the problems :)

I'll check these out and let you know what I think

Reaction score
I had read it, and I excepted only the difficult points to be added. Instead, you put the base. I am just informing those that maybe wondering what is inside.
well i made these for exams so thats why....u r not supposed to study things in detail one day before the exams, because u shud already know everything! t apparently u dont know that....this is just revision

Reaction score
report him?

Lol?

well i made these for exams so thats why....u r not supposed to study things in detail one day before the exams, because u shud already know everything! t apparently u dont know that....this is just revision

Yes, I understand what you mean. I meant that you should revise the more important and difficult things, because what's the point of revising the easy things? It should be common knowledge.