• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I'm in deep trouble

Reaction score
I want to register myself privately this may/june but a private candidate is required to attach his Passport or CNIC.
I dont have both as i haven't turned to 18 and unfortunately my passport has expired ( they require a valid one), I can't get a new one in such less time, can some body help wat should i do??

Reaction score
doesn't your country have this system of getting a new passport within a day by paying more money. Or get a postal ID. try doing something soon as we've got very less days.

Reaction score
doesn't your country have this system of getting a new passport within a day by paying more money. Or get a postal ID. try doing something soon as we've got very less days.
Nup I'm very much tensed can't find a single way!!!!!

Reaction score
Nup I'm very much tensed can't find a single way!!!!!
*chillax dude* close your eyes, pray, and ask one of the elders to help you out. its okay, we've got a week and a few days i believe, just go to the passport office n tell about your urgency or go through a big guy working there and get it. its gona be fine, just pray to Allah, to make things easy for you.

Reaction score
Its not that simple in pak to get a passport on time i will be ruined if I couldn't find a way, the only thing i can do is pray to Allah!!!!
He will help me.........

Reaction score
Mail to British Council and they will surely help u..and yeah first of all be calm and pray to Allah...:)

Reaction score
Thank u guyz for all ur comments my problem is solved, british council says I can attach the slip as well to register!!!!
Thanku once again!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Yeah i faced the same problem when registering for the first time privately....What you basically do is attach your token and then when you recieve your passport mail it to the British Council.......I did this and i faced no problem.......But dont forget to mail the photocopy of the passport when you recieve it........ :)

Reaction score
Yeah i faced the same problem when registering for the first time privately....What you basically do is attach your token and then when you recieve your passport mail it to the British Council.......I did this and i faced no problem.......But dont forget to mail the photocopy of the passport when you recieve it........ :)
u mean scan the passport and then mail to them, do i need to write any application for that?