• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Immediate help needed to write a 2 minute speech! :(

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters. I've got a task to write a 2-minute speech on the world's coolest job, and thought you people can help me. Could you please take some time to do so? It would be a great help. Jazakumullahu khair in advance! :)

XPFMember badrobot14
Tag people here who could give me some ideas.

Reaction score
Assalamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters. I've got a task to write a 2-minute speech on the world's coolest job, and thought you people can help me. Could you please take some time to do so? It would be a great help. Jazakumullahu khair in advance! :)

XPFMember badrobot14
Tag people here who could give me some ideas.

According to me, the world's coolest job is that of a mother.
She is a nurse, a teacher, a cleaner, a cook, an accountant, a psychologist, a counselor, a guide, a mentor, and a lot more!
Motherhood is a profession that encompasses all other professions.
It is one of those very few jobs that is always done with a smile on the face.
No matter how tired a mother will be, she will always do her 'JOB' with full commitment, love and dedication.

And besides, it is the only job that doesn't demand payment.
This is what i think:)

Reaction score
According to me, the world's coolest job is that of a mother.
She is a nurse, a teacher, a cleaner, a cook, an accountant, a psychologist, a counselor, a guide, a mentor, and a lot more!
Motherhood is a profession that encompasses all other professions.
It is one of those very few jobs that is always done with a smile on the face.
No matter how tired a mother will be, she will always do her 'JOB' with full commitment, love and dedication.

And besides, it is the only job that doesn't demand payment.
This is what i think:)
Jazakallahu khair!!! :D

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
644026_10151130180353122_535571859_n.jpg

AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb...found this piece..I know your speech is over already, but still sharing..