• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Imran Merchant's Chemistry Notes!

N.M

Reaction score
AsSalamu Alaikum wr wb...

Good news people! On the request of a lot of members here, I will inshaAllah be uploading "the famous" chemistry notes of Sir Imran Merchant on a few topics(obviously it's not possible for me to upload all of them) but inshaAllah I'll try my best to upload as many as I can. Hope you find them helpful.

May Allah help you Ace your Exams
Remember me in your prayers... :)
JazakumAllahu Khairen

N.M

Reaction score
Ok the first topic is Salt Analysis: cation & anion + tests for Gases

Umm... There is some error uploading, so plz have patience until I upload them inshaAllah...

Reaction score
not trying to be ungrateful, but I think those notes are already in the book. post notes on moles and organic chemistry, and inshallah i'll be able to score an A*

N.M

Reaction score
Hey I find these notes helpful.. cud u put up more of these? Thanku :)

I tried a lot to upload all the pics that I captured of the notes but I was unable to... maybe cuz the file size was too big or something... :-(
I m really sorry!! I tried my best... :(

Reaction score
I tried a lot to upload all the pics that I captured of the notes but I was unable to... maybe cuz the file size was too big or something... :-(
I m really sorry!! I tried my best... :(
Uh, its okay. Thanks for these anyways.. Do u happen to have biology or physics?

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where to get notes for history and geography for CIE ? Please help !