• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

In the Memory of Angel Nishi

Reaction score
assalamualikum all, إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ
i am here to tell all the xpc members about the death of our fellow member Angel Nishi who died yesterday night!
leta all pray to Allah to grant her jannatul firdos and give her parents sabr!!

ameen!
Dazzling Girl <3 said this:
i don't want to believe this...but its true... she was sick....she had cancer...i was telling her to be strong...but i guess Allah had better plans for her...and took her away from us.....i miss her already...she became my close friend...in such a short time...we were soo close...i will never forget her...
May Allah grant her jannah and may He give patience to her family and friends Ameen..
she had blood cancer
lets all put this as our sign :we will miss you Angel nishi and may you rest in peace

lets all make dua for her and her family!and lets all remember our death!
shazmina Martee100 fantastic girl $~SauD~$ 1357911 1995@10Sept acas shaikh Afnan Hafiz Al-Anoud Alpha beta Aly Emran Ammar95 Angel Nishi aquablue areeba fatima AreebaKausar asma tareen avenger badrobot14 black widow CaptainDanger cardude456 champ-student Dangerzone00 danial 234 Danish Niaz Darkest Angel @dazzling girl<3 E.H Jane Era fiz34 forbidden rose FeLiX zoe gary221 Happily Insane Ibtizam IGCSE O/L student Jeezan knowitall10 Kumkum Lady of Heaven leadingguy Love Islam Maryum7 muneefa muslimah here Nazahat Nibz R0m@n_97 Rahma Abdelrahman Raweeha Rmarie-yum Rutzaba SamiaSaad Shara Nafaz SilentSpectator Steel Arm sweetjinnah talal096 Thunder Bird Unique_39 usamakhalid zeeshan sakhawat @shah… Cheryl Devane Nabeel.Ahmad Shah... post all others Angelic beauty

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
AoA...
you know I am really shocked... you guys have no idea how terrible I feel right now :( I miss her already :( She has always been a wonderful friend and an angel to me :( She would be one of the people to brighten up my day and even though we never met she will always be one of my awesomest friends here on xpc :( I feel like crying right now :( You know she is such a wonderful person and I never expected that she would end now.. its all so shocking and too soon :(
But you know.. I am happy that she is in a better place now , but the sad fact is that I will miss her so much :( May Allah grant her Jannat-Al-Fidous and ease the pain of her friends and family and may Allah grant her eternal happiness in paradise and forgive all of her past sins.. Ameen :(
Rest in peace Angel :(

Reaction score
i don't want to believe this...but its true... she was sick....she had cancer...i was telling her to be strong...but i guess Allah had better plans for her...and took her away from us.....i miss her already...she became my close friend...in such a short time...we were soo close...i will never forget her...
May Allah grant her jannah and may He give patience to her family and friends Ameen..