• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Indian Slippers

Reaction score
Do you have any idea of what house slipper is? Well...if you look around there are some Indian Slippers available, and this slipper is just one of it. There are also bedroom slippers, basement slippers, the slippers you wear when you go out to get the morning paper and other more.

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Do you have any idea of what house slipper is? Well...if you look around there are some Indian Slippers available, and this slipper is just one of it. There are also bedroom slippers, basement slippers, the slippers you wear when you go out to get the morning paper and other more.
I think you failed to mention the slippers that you really need, Mr. Spammer.. the flying slippers...
images.jpg

Reaction score
no seriously bro i just can't control my laughter..... ourne wala chappal :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
mere paas ek aur chappal hain.... chumma dene wala chappal ... kissing slippers.....