• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Internship at Shifah

Reaction score
Hey,
My friends just have started doing internship at Shifah International hospital Islamabad. They take Bio and plan to goto medical field. I on the other hand dont take bio and so I plan for a career in engineering. But friends were still consistent saying that i should do internship aswell.
My question is should I? i mean will it be really worth it? Will it help me in my resume? Or is doing an internship in some NGO better?

Reaction score
Internship certificate or any social service work is handy. I will recommend you to go for it. Its good if it is a recognised NGO , hospital or any other sector. It can help you to get into good university. your portfolio looks better + inner satisfaction. It is really worth it!

Reaction score
Yeah, In you future work u need to cooperate with Biomedical Engineers and that may help...