• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

is environmental management igcse easy

Reaction score
On june 2014

Then, you have plenty of time to study. You can easily score a good grade. The grade threshold for an A* for this subject stays between 74-78% which means scoring an A* isn't hard.
Good Luck!

Reaction score
lol
well i live in dubai and i attended the May/June 2013 Em exams !! And happily i got an A*
So to begin Em is not so easy ; it is a very challenging subject but once you get into grips with the subject it will be a piece of cake . However the exams this year were so damn hard and we had upto 60 marks to lose in order to get an A* !! So it is not that easy but it is comparatively easy with geography etc
My advice is take the subject but never underestimate it :D

Reaction score
I did it too and happily got an A* :D !!
It is one of my most-liked subjects and i seriously wish i can redo it !! Trust me and take it too ! But as a second language ! :D
You need to do the p4 writing and give it lots of time !! It is very easy and most people don't even study it and get A*s !!

Reaction score
hi
i want more details about environmental management like sources of study and past papers also is really easy to get A*