• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
I am taking these exams for the first time as a private candidate, I am not much familiar with the exam curriculum because i have never been to any Cambridge school. So, I was wondering that if there is someone here on the same boat as me or someone who is from Rawalpindi or Islamabad and is taking "Cambridge Igcse exams as a private candidate" may be we can help each other and benefit from each other. Well, It's me who needs help but any way we could just study together through Skype or face to face if you are comfortable. I don't know anyone personally who is taking these exams. I really need to talk to someone desperately who is taking these exams as a private candidate, Who is from Rwp/Isl and is in the same boat or is familiar with the curriculum so that i can ask him/her a few questions about the exams and feel a little bit encouraged. I will be taking these exams this year in November/December 2017 session or may be in May/June 2018. But please contact me if you can help. I would be really really great full to you if you decide to help me.

Reaction score
I'm already done with IGCSE/OL exams , lemme where exactly u need help ? I mean which subjects and I'll try to help u as much as i could .. IA