• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islam---Practical implementation---Tips

Reaction score
Praise be to Allah

His Blessings be on the Prophet, his family and his companions and the whole of Muslim Ummah

O my Lord! expand for me my breast; Ease my task for me; And remove the impediment from my speech, So they may understand what I say

!~! Peace !~!

Brothers and Sisters
Welcome To this thread.

Alot of people say "I don't feel it, yeah I believe it but I dont feel the peace" etc, I'm just going to try and help you out by using some of the way i have used and they have greatly helped me. and Insha'Allah, everything will improve for you too :) !!

For those who have doubts about their religion, i recomment you read the book by A.R Greem, the man in red underpants. Then you will know that Allah is there, He is the God, therefore whatever he commands, is simply to be obeyed, you have a driver? a maid? or any other worker? you order him to drive? he drives, you order her to clean? she cleans so if your Allah ( after recognization ) orders you to do something, you just have to do it.

Listen up, so a lot of people say they don't connect in their Salahs, I ask you, do you even try ? have you ever tried to read/understand the meanings of the verses you began your each and every salah with? The first surah, Faitha? have you ever tried and strived even a little bit in the greatest and the most wonderful blessing given to you? if you haven't i'd suggest you do that now, because Islam is not just about praying, fasting, helping etc, rather it's about the peace, the tranquillity you get from believing in Allah, having Him in your heart and actually knowing that yes you are Allah, you are my Lord, the Creator of everything that exists and Indeed it you to whom I have submitted myself.

Firstly, it all begans with a supplication, with true intentions and belief, peace or without peace.
Keep Allah in your mind and if you cannot, just close your eyes and imagine the word " Allah "

"I seek refuge with you from the whispers of satan"

Began, O Allah, I am praying this Salah for you, only for you, It is difficult for me and all of my difficulties can only removed if you remove them, So Allah, help in my prayer, because Indeed you are the best for helpers, There is no god except You, I am of those who witness Your Oneness, therefore help me.

Alot of people say they cannot concentrate, they have other thoughts, don't worry, just try and keep Allah in mind, slowly those thoughts will decrease, you just need to be patient.

There is a reason for reciting surah Fatiha, it's not just to be memorised and repeated without having any clear ideas about what we are saying.

Keep the following beliefs during your recital, I recommend reciting slowly or even with a voice when praying alone, it helps to concentrate!

Alot of people/scholars have different opinions about praying, there are different ways in which the Prophet prayed so just find out which one is easier for you and PLEASE do not get affected by what other people say, weather you are holdings your hands on you chest, below the navel etc, just do it the way you like, if you cannot follow the sunnah then have patience, do it in your way and then when it becomes easier for you, then switch over.

To those who disagree: I believe your point is valid, but look at the current state of the world, in the midst of a thousand problems, everything becomes harder, but Islam is a religion of peace and EASE, so we should do what is easier for us and not hard, ( NOT SINS ;) peeps )

When you say, " All Praise be To Allah, the Lord of everything that exists ", in your mind, (if you can wait), pause and think of Allah's creation and it's beauties, imagine that you are praising the Supreme, the Greatest, the One who created all you are seeing!, PRAISE be to HIM!

then after reciting "The Beneficent, Most Merciful", recount the favours Allah has granted you, look yourself, you have eyes? you have two ? Praise be to Allah, you have 1? Praise be to Allah, you have none? Praise be to Allah because just imagine, without Him, you would not even have been able to imagine/think all of that which is in itself a very BIG miracle and favour, so Praise be to Allah! who has given me this face, body, and allowed me to pray, think, live, i have friends, water to drink, to bath etc and then think of how Merciful has He been to you and how He has preferred YOU over many of His creation.

"The Owner of the Day of Jugment", Now this verse, is truly a miracle in itself, we should realise how many sins we are committing and repent to Allah because on that day, we will be answerable, try and imagine your deeds and if you can try and cry for fear of Allah. This is where the true emotional attachment to Allah begans . . .

"It is You whom we worship, and You from whom we ask for help", whatever the condition of your heart is, you're still a Muslim, you believe in Allah, Praise be to Allah, that is best of blessings, Praise be to Allah who has guided me/you towards His religion and preferred me/you over many of the unbelievers, Praise be to Allah!!. whatever our condition, we do NOT associate partners with Him.

"Guide us On the Straight Path", Supplicate to Allah in these verses, and if you can, and WANT to, then repeat this verse again and again until you want to and keep on crying, BELIEVE that whatever bad you have done, He can forgive you, just try and repent and ask Him to make you of those whom he has guided.

The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray., Invoke Allah and keep in mind the people whom He guided, the Prophets, the Companions and especially the Prophet. then keep in mind people who disbileived and kept on in their disbelief, and ask Allah to not to include you in them because indeed they will suffer the torment and you do not want to be of them.

JUST MAKE IT EASY, AT LEAST PRAY THE FARZ PRAYERS, SLOWLY EVERYTHING WILL IMPROVE, HAVE HAVE TRUST IN ALLAH, DO AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, NEVER OVERBURDEN YOURSELF AND TRY YOUR BEST TO PRAY AS SOON AS YOU HEAR THE AZAN, THAT WORKS LIKE A CHARM!!!

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TRY! JUST BEGAN ONCE, IT WILL PROBABLY TAKE SOME TIME BUT THEN AGAIN YOU AIN'T GETTIN' THE TV REMOTE FROM THE SIDE TABLE WITHOUT STANDING UP.

AND REMEMBER, DOESN"T MATTER WHAT YOU DO OR USED TO USED TO BECAUSE ONLY ALLAH CAN REMOVE THOSE THINGS, IF YOU IMPROVED YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ALLAH, EVERYTHING WILL GET BETTER AUTOMATICALLY.

It is my humble request to you people to never despair the mercy of Allah, yes you've done a sin, its wrong, but Allah is Merciful, dont forget that we have been created weak, and Allah answers prayers, whatever bad you have done, accept it during your salah and that you are weak and prone but ask Allah for forgiveness because He can forgive you and He only makes things easy for us and not hard. Thankyou.

I havent exactly completed this but i might do it later, i do hope that if Allah wills, people understand this and try to implement the above sayings, thankyou!

JazakAllah
Peace

If i have made any mistakes, please correct me, i am also immune to error.