• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat references compiled! (2058)

Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alikum everybody,
I have compiled o level islamiat references under each topic. These are the one easy to learn and apply, just learn these (i recommend all of them) so u don't have to worry about it. Now u just need to study the book without finding and learning references as the important references are all here in the attached file.
The document is of MS Word 2010 so u may need to convert in any other format to use. Your feedback and suggestions will be valued. Hope it helps. :)

Attachments

• O levels Islamiyat References.docx
    19.2 KB · Views: 3,891
Reaction score
Assalam-o-Alikum everybody,
I have compiled o level islamiat references under each topic. These are the one easy to learn and apply, just learn these (i recommend all of them) so u don't have to worry about it. Now u just need to study the book without finding and learning references as the important references are all here in the attached file.
The document is of MS Word 2010 so u may need to convert in any other format to use. Your feedback and suggestions will be valued. Hope it helps. :)[/QUOTE
really good compilation ,but infact :-few!!

Reaction score
Thank you so much! May Allah bless you!
Jazak Allah :)
Thanks for the compliment ;)
The references I have compiled can be used in more than one questions related to different topics. Personally, I found easy to memorize these and qoute them in exam without any mistake. Anyways, I will appreciate if you suggest some more important references I can add to it to improve my work :D

Reaction score
that's a great job !!!
btw in the 10 marks question, how many quotes should we write ??
thank you very much for your appreciation :D
3-5 quotes are more than enough. You may include only 1 or 2 in some questions like in the questions related to Rightly Guided Caliphs, there is no such reference. so it depends on the questions but 5 quotes are enough i think (in fact max)

Reaction score
thank you very much for your appreciation :D
3-5 quotes are more than enough. You may include only 1 or 2 in some questions like in the questions related to Rightly Guided Caliphs, there is no such reference. so it depends on the questions but 5 quotes are enough i think (in fact max)
Hmm I got it !
But what if we write the verse without the reference number eg 2:43

Reaction score
Assalam O Alikum
Thanks alot buddy
InshAllah u will never face any difficulties in lilife
Aameen
My prayers r always wd u
Stay eblessebleeblessebeblessebleeb

Reaction score
Assalam O Alikum
Thanks alot buddy
InshAllah u will never face any difficulties in lilife
Aameen
My prayers r always wd u
Stay eblessebleeblessebeblessebleeb
Aameen :') just remember me in your prayers. That's is all and only what I need :)