• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat

Reaction score
Main feature of six Sunni hadiths and 4 shia hadiths..Can someone please give me a comprehensive answer on this? Have no idea..

Reaction score
i swear i've never seen such a question ever neither have i read about it anywhere :eek:

Reaction score
Where did you get this question from? No such question comes like that :/

Reaction score
i got a question ... Quran as a source of guidance is kinda the same as "Quran in legal thinking" and "Quran as basis of tought and action in Islam".
you have to tell the laws revealed abt war , about social matters , about inheritance etc . Right ?

Reaction score
i got a question ... Quran as a source of guidance is kinda the same as "Quran in legal thinking" and "Quran as basis of tought and action in Islam".
you have to tell the laws revealed abt war , about social matters , about inheritance etc . Right ?
RIGHT !......the laws about war, social matters, inheritance ,business (that usury is forbidden), about the inheritance of orphans......

Reaction score
Main feature of six Sunni hadiths and 4 shia hadiths..Can someone please give me a comprehensive answer on this? Have no idea..
u can get a comprehensive account over it by reffering to the book of either farkhanda noor or maulvi jahangir......read this topic from these books......u ll have a good idea what to write on this question.......and i think this is an imp ques as this has not yet seen so there is more possibility for this ques to come.......so better to prepare it well......good luck :)

Reaction score
yeaah, i asked about this ques to my teacher
six sunni hadith are those of sahih muslim etc, and four shia books are the al istibsar, man la yahzar al faqih, tahzeeb al ahkam and kitab al kafi.
there features are that they have topics on fiqh, method of namaz which differs from that in the sunni books, shia reagard the six sunni books as unauthentic and woud only consider hadith that are forwarded down by Hazrat Ali and his descent.
The shia books contain hadith dominating the events and sayings of Hazrat Ai and their imam.

Probably a shia person can answer this much properly :/

Reaction score
yeaah, i asked about this ques to my teacher
six sunni hadith are those of sahih muslim etc, and four shia books are the al istibsar, man la yahzar al faqih, tahzeeb al ahkam and kitab al kafi.
there features are that they have topics on fiqh, method of namaz which differs from that in the sunni books, shia reagard the six sunni books as unauthentic and woud only consider hadith that are forwarded down by Hazrat Ali and his descent.
The shia books contain hadith dominating the events and sayings of Hazrat Ai and their imam.

Probably a shia person can answer this much properly :/
How unfair is that :p

Reaction score
are "Outstanding Qualities of Prophet" and "Model of excellence" the same ??

Reaction score
u can get a comprehensive account over it by reffering to the book of either farkhanda noor or maulvi jahangir......read this topic from these books......u ll have a good idea what to write on this question.......and i think this is an imp ques as this has not yet seen so there is more possibility for this ques to come.......so better to prepare it well......good luck :)
Ive got farkhandas book..can you let me know which part this is included in please?