• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Reaction score
Hello , i have registered for islamiyat very recently and i wasnt planning on taking it , however i had to due to some issues with the university .
i am urgent need of any help ( notes , books ,tips ) ANYTHING
If you want , you can email me on [email protected]

Reaction score
Memorize Memorize and Memorize the islamiat notes.
Learn and include as much references of Quran and Hadith as you can in your answers.(for ref read Yasmin Malik's book)
Go through marking scheme.

Reaction score
I won't personally recommend sticking to notes. But if you have made no notes of your own, then you have no choice but to use someones else's.

Reaction score
Memorize Memorize and Memorize the islamiat notes.
Learn and include as much references of Quran and Hadith as you can in your answers.(for ref read Yasmin Malik's book)
Go through marking scheme.
What about Ghulam Shabir book is Yasmin malik book better than that and before solving past paper question should I first consult book

Reaction score
Best Books:
>Dr Ifthikar ul Haq (For theory and references)
>Yasmin Malik (For references and examples)
>Mustafa Draper (For quick review)

If you want to memorize the mixture of above books and others.. then I will STRONGLY recommend you to buy Sir Khurram Hussain's Notes.
It contains literally EVERYTHING!
You have to learn only.

As for your query about how much references should I learn for one topic..This query is wrong ... You should have asked how many references should I learn for ONE QUESTION of part A
And the answer is NOT TOO MUCH AND NOT TOO LESS!
Min 3
Max 5
Normally,I would recommend you to include references of quran and hadith wherever it is possible .. specially at point where Marking scheme offers MAXIMUM Marks.But remember! Don't excess ..

Reaction score
Best Books:
>Dr Ifthikar ul Haq (For theory and references)
>Yasmin Malik (For references and examples)
>Mustafa Draper (For quick review)

If you want to memorize the mixture of above books and others.. then I will STRONGLY recommend you to buy Sir Khurram Hussain's Notes.
It contains literally EVERYTHING!
You have to learn only.

As for your query about how much references should I learn for one topic..This query is wrong ... You should have asked how many references should I learn for ONE QUESTION of part A
And the answer is NOT TOO MUCH AND NOT TOO LESS!
Min 3
Max 5
Normally,I would recommend you to include references of quran and hadith wherever it is possible .. specially at point where Marking scheme offers MAXIMUM Marks.But remember! Don't excess ..
Thanks its really helpful but can I get khurram Hussain notes in form of ebook

Reaction score
Reaction score
hi,in o level if i get an A* in pakstudies and islamiat in mocks ,is there any chance of getting a B in cie's

Reaction score
hi,in o level if i get an A* in pakstudies and islamiat in mocks ,is there any chance of getting a B in cie's

The probability exists even for a U. Not exaggerating, but a messed up paper can straight away lead one to a B grade. So try to handle the paper well, the time management, read the SYLLABUS, example response booklet, leaner guides, and past papers. The reason one shouldn't rely on mocks is that the marking remains lenient. Moreover, they do NOT know how the scripts are marked. Try making new questions, those that haven't appeared in past papers. For instance, I made one for 2059/1 and it appeared in 2059_w17_qp_1.

Plus, read and analyze the question at least thrice. Attempt the question as set, and do not reproduce what was in the book or someone's notes.

Reaction score
Hey are point other than that mentioned in mark scheme of islamiyat considered correct if valid according to demand of question