• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

islamiyat paper2 guess paper

Reaction score
Q2> hadith as individual comduct

Q3> right guided caliph realtion with other states/ relation with non muslims/hazrat umar expansion

Q4>propher or god predestination an decree as article of faith

Q4>zakat or fasting...(more chances are of zakat as is nt asked from past 12 papers..so it is very important)

Q5> JIHAD.....it is damm important..(i am sorry i didnt mentioned it before i forgot that)

hope for ur thankx.....

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
i personally think that hajj might come though obviously i'm nt sure!!

Reaction score
i knw this ppr is going to come...and there will be no need of saad guess paper.....i am 95% sure it is the ppr which is going to come after consulting 11 islamiyat teachers....@harris hajj chances are about 35%...most imp is zakat..

Reaction score
i am sure i hve consulted 11th teacher if u say i can tell u their names....trust me....

Reaction score
hadith are always optional...it was dat in p1 ayat ul kursi + duha + zilzaal were given as guess but only duha came....so we can never make guess on hadith...it will be better if u do 15 hadiths...

Reaction score
Jihad compiler of 6 siitta communal conduct as well hazrat Ali For 4 marks why muawiya fought Ali is damn imp

Reaction score
Jihad compiler of 6 siitta communal conduct as well hazrat Ali For 4 marks why muawiya fought Ali is damn imp

Reaction score
i am sorry i forgot to mention that JIHAD is damm important.....bt i dnt knw about hazarat ali

Reaction score
there are 20 Ahadith! Learn 18 of them. Dont rote learn! just try to grab the (a)themes and (b)how to involve them in daily life. Its not very hard! it looks scry but you are able to pull it through.

Reaction score
are u damn sure it a correct guess as u say 95%?

i dnt get complication of hadith
the earliest collection wht is dis i only knw matn and isnad
the main compliers and their activities
the main featur of 6 suuni books and shias books

TOUGHONE
the major themes of the hadith as these are contained both in passages set for special studyand in other simlar passages
use in legal thinkinh qiyas wid relationship in quran consenses ijma and analogy qiyas
their signifance quran and hadith

plzzzzz tellllllll meeeeeeee

Reaction score
Communal and individual conduct is in 2008 paper and individual in Specimen paper 2008 read there marking scheme and jihad is in yasmeen malik farkunda nor Ayesha tariff doctor iftekar as well. Even in Internet u can search

Reaction score
jihad i am important question....and counsult jihad in daivid r thomas book (brown one)

Reaction score
HOW TO DO HAITH COMPLICATION I DNT GET IT PLZZ HELPPPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEE
there is no hadith gueeses rite for Q1!!!!!!!!!