• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiyat References

Reaction score
Hey! I can't find any reference to add in Hazrat Umar (R.A)'s administration question. Is it okay if I don't add any? Or does someone have a reference to include?

Reaction score
Hey! If it is a ten marks I would reccomend you to add at least one if you arent able to find any...because in 10 marks questions these saying/references are important ....I'll check my book in a while and if I find any I'll mention it here if you want😊

Reaction score
However if there isn't any reference then the answer should include every point with a brief description in order to get to the level 4. Ik this is a late reply but I thought I could help

Reaction score
I found this reference in Yasmin Malik's Islamiat book. You would already know that there is no need to write the whole thing so just write the start and add some dots(.....) and end it or it's up to you as how you are going to conclude it..hope this helpless

Attachments

• 16141599602185085810670736249404.jpg
    16141599602185085810670736249404.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7