• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

January examz ahead !! you ready ??

Reaction score
clear your doubts ! .. help .. practice .. n watever else .. =p

Reaction score
we hv to do one forum right nw for discussions about the exams for bio chem and phys....what u thnk?
we can share our problems, sugestions there!!:)

Reaction score
gr8....u hv done for physics!!
but do u knw like hw many marks can i lose in unit 1 physics to still get an A? is it 15 ?
no i heard it 80 % of the mark , its out of 120 , so i guess it will be 24 marks
it still depends on the curve , if you did really fine and that happens hen you prepare extremely good , then da curve will help you

Reaction score
ok man...what was ur grade and mark in unit 1 in all subjects u did?

Reaction score
i am worried about my english spec.B...plz give me some advice for how to prepare for it..

Reaction score
actually raw marks which are out of 80 for sciences like physics and bio and chemsitry change every year for physics its usually 59-64 out of 80 for an A and For a Full UMS Which means to get 120 out of 120 you need usually atleast 73 out of 80 you can download raw mark to UMS Converter at edexcel website :) so there is a thereshold

Reaction score
gr8....u hv done for physics!!
but do u knw like hw many marks can i lose in unit 1 physics to still get an A? is it 15 ?
actually raw marks which are out of 80 for sciences like physics and bio and chemsitry change every year for physics its usually 59-64 out of 80 for an A and For a Full UMS Which means to get 120 out of 120 you need usually atleast 73 out of 80 you can download raw mark to UMS Converter at edexcel website :) so there is a thereshold

yeah guess hes right :p

Reaction score
yeah man but for eg I went to the exam and I knw that I lost like 15 marks....do u thnk I'm still in A position or not?