• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Last resort: US drops atom bomb on Pakistan after submarine destruction

Reaction score
U.S can never forget that Pakistan also has the power of Nuclear technology, If they even think of waging a war with Pakistan, then they would suffer heavy loss. They can't defeat Afghans who have nothing but a gun and no armour to protect them, can they wage a war with Pakistan? I'm proud of Pakistan Army. Pak-Rocks.

Let them be happy by making movies to prove themselves superior. :p

Reaction score
They will never wage an all out open war!
Actually, they don't need to, their stabbing in the back and fake friend conspiracy is paying off, why would they want to declare an open war, the have won the mental war already and like things are going, they feel they will be able to win it physically too!

Inshallah that would never happen, we would rise again, sure we will, just a matter of time until muslims wake up, for history is a witness that:

"Whenever Muslims have been pushed back, they bounce back will twice the strength"
May Allah bring that day soon,
Ameen

Reaction score
LOL how stupid do we think that *insert abuse here* uncle sam is?
They are NEVER going to wage an all out war, it would prove to costly for them. They tried a different tactic, remember raymond davis people, they are destroying the nation from within.

Reaction score
U.S can never forget that Pakistan also has the power of Nuclear technology, If they even think of waging a war with Pakistan, then they would suffer heavy loss. They can't defeat Afghans who have nothing but a gun and no armour to protect them, can they wage a war with Pakistan? I'm proud of Pakistan Army. Pak-Rocks.

Let them be happy by making movies to prove themselves superior. :p
Never underestimate your enemy mate, Never
a war against Pak will be End to U.S rule as Superpower, they havent got the cash to sustain it... :p
Actually they do :p

Reaction score
Never underestimate your enemy mate, Never

Actually they do :p
its not about under-estimating dude, their economy is still under the effects of the 2008 recession, though dont make it apparent, so they wouldnt like to go into a long war, (any war against Pak aint being short) and if they go to war, CHINA(notice the statements of chinese leaders after the Salala attack, Abbotabad incident and others) will 100% support pak which will further deter U.S

Reaction score
its not about under-estimating dude, their economy is still under the effects of the 2008 recession, though dont make it apparent, so they wouldnt like to go into a long war, (any war against Pak aint being short) and if they go to war, CHINA(notice the statements of chinese leaders after the Salala attack, Abbotabad incident and others) will 100% support pak which will further deter U.S
China will NEVER EVER take part in any war, NEVER.
Dude they don't need war, their divide and conquer strategy is doing wonders for them

Reaction score
a war against Pak will be End to U.S rule as Superpower, they havent got the cash to sustain it... :p
With one of the worlds srongest economies and with the oil reserves to serve their army and people for 150 years....i think they are strong enough...but have a look here, the Afghanis gave them a good war...we are Rated 7th in the World for our Armed Forces, the worlds best Economy is on our side , and most of all we got Allah's support (Mashaa Allah)
if we did not have Allah's Support this country would not have existed till now, who so ever comes in makes his life perfect and takes everything from the country!!
so lets see what happens...if in any case this happens...i am gonna be out to the borders..:) (y)
this is shit....dont give a damn about this video...:D
alphabravocharlie : -7 domination- is correct, China will NEVER support in person, but with arms and ammunition, who do u thnk is funding the Taliban ? :whistle:

well to the point China always does...how in the world did you start making JF THunders?? moreover China will ofcourse not enter the battlefield until said on the face..yet i saw one article way too close to be true , which showed China Supporting Pakistan (at musharraf time) over Ameria (Bush)..:p

moreover....i would rather rephrase your question..Who do you think is Taliban.....:whistle: :D :p :LOL:

Reaction score
With one of the worlds srongest economies and with the oil reserves to serve their army and people for 150 years.
Do u know USA has a large debt to pay to Japan? :p

So if it was so strong financially , why would it take loans frm Japan?
Why are their regular protests and demonstrations all over USA abt stopping the war ?
Why is the date of bringing troops off Afghanistan being brought closer ?

moreover....i would rather rephrase your question..Who do you think is Taliban.....:whistle: :D :p :LOL:

Controversial topic, no comments ! ;)

Reaction score
Do u know USA has a large debt to pay to Japan? :p

So if it was so strong financially , why would it take loans frm Japan?
Why are their regular protests and demonstrations all over USA abt stopping the war ?
Why is the date of bringing troops off Afghanistan being brought closer ?

Controversial topic, no comments ! ;)
yes i know it does owe the debt....not just USa but many big countries...butthey are really strong millitarily and one of the most important reason that all these things are being done is because the elections are nearing and when they do everyone wants support from the public "or atleast try to " and we all know why...my guess that USA can never wage war on Pakistan, although Israel surely can!! :p

Reaction score
alphabravocharlie: Yes, you're so right. We don't even know that what kind of advance technology U.S posses now. But it's practically impossible for them to attack Pakistan, even if they manage to destroy us (May Allah save us), they would too suffer loss.

Reaction score
alphabravocharlie: Yes, you're so right. We don't even know that what kind of advance technology U.S posses now. But it's practically impossible for them to attack Pakistan, even if they manage to destroy us (May Allah save us), they would too suffer loss.
First part: Exactly
Second part: Dude trust me they are never going to attack us head on, but their are more ways of destroying a nation, other than just attacking it [e.g the divide and conquer policy like the one they have for balochistan :(].

Reaction score
First part: Exactly
Second part: Dude trust me they are never going to attack us head on, but their are more ways of destroying a nation, other than just attacking it [e.g the divide and conquer policy like the one they have for balochistan :(].
Exactly my point.

Reaction score
Dude you talk of injustice, 'Pakistan' is not doing injustice to them, these corrupt leaders are, they get paid to make balochi's feel the way they do. 'Pakistan' is not doing anything to you, 'Pakistan' is just a name, or if you must, the people living on this countries soil are Pakistan, they haven't been unjust to you have they?
And you mentioned Punjab, dude this is the very thing that i fear is going to destroy this country, the lack of unity, every province is against the other :/
*sigh* Dude stop blaming PAKISTAN for oppressing Balochi's, its not Pakistan, its the corrupt leaders [whom we all brought into power, not just one province but all the 4]

Reaction score
what Sindhi Says is ..Punjabis Pakistan ko loot gya ..this is the statement ..u'll hear from people ..Bengal used to call Pakistan Army ..not Pakistan Army ..but as " Punjabi Army " .. Pakhtoons are no different from Balochis ..blaming Punjab for all trouble
U know what .. Balochistan main ..Aik Punjabi k " head " ki Kimaat 50 thousand hai ..do u know why ?
can u tell who shud be blamed than ??
*sigh* the extent of the dis-unity is rather shocking, and very sad :(